PDA

View Full Version : Hope i like WAR!

ATOJAR
09-13-08, 04:41 AM
Well let me start by saying im still pretty much brand new when it comes to MMORPG's ... i first played the MMO WoW around 3 - 4 months back having always played FPS i fancied something different, a different game type, I bought the warchest for like 10, played the free 30 days trial then AoC was released, i preferred AoC to WoW, although WoW is alot more polished & has more "real" players i just liked the battle/fight system more in AoC, its more dark, dirty & gritty & not only that but i wanted to try playing a MMO that's brand new rather than jump into a MMO that's like wow thats 4 years old maby?? and feel really behind, people are right what they are saying .... the first 40 - 50 lvl's are fun in AoC then it gets boring & runs out of content, not only that but it feels that there's hardly any "real" players around in the world!

WAR is developed by a group that knows what there doing, Ive pre-ordered WAR so hopefully its a MMO i can stick with for many years just like lot of people have with wow.

Badboy_12345
09-14-08, 11:55 PM
Yeap WAR will be fun today :D
The gf and me are getting in the headstart today (nana2)

ATOJAR
09-15-08, 01:13 AM
Yeap WAR will be fun today :D
The gf and me are getting in the headstart today (nana2)

Yip i should be getting the headstart too(monday), i was wondering about this? do we get a e-mail from the retailer we bought the game from with all the info? what time should we expect the e-mail?

Dvahlish
09-15-08, 07:24 PM
Well let me start by saying im still pretty much brand new when it comes to MMORPG's ... i first played the MMO WoW around 3 - 4 months back having always played FPS i fancied something different, a different game type, I bought the warchest for like 10, played the free 30 days trial then AoC was released, i preferred AoC to WoW, although WoW is alot more polished & has more "real" players i just liked the battle/fight system more in AoC, its more dark, dirty & gritty & not only that but i wanted to try playing a MMO that's brand new rather than jump into a MMO that's like wow thats 4 years old maby?? and feel really behind, people are right what they are saying .... the first 40 - 50 lvl's are fun in AoC then it gets boring & runs out of content, not only that but it feels that there's hardly any "real" players around in the world!

WAR is developed by a group that knows what there doing, Ive pre-ordered WAR so hopefully its a MMO i can stick with for many years just like lot of people have with wow.
You wont be dissapointed....the game is fantastic.
Im a fan od wow to, have played it for years and I seriously do think its a great game.
But...I prefer WAR...no competition.

MabelAC
09-18-08, 02:15 AM
for some games, lvl is not the most interesting or strongest. maybe it's highest lvl is just lvl60, when you get up to this, you gaming life begins!!