PDA

View Full Version : My new game and share the experience of the first 3 days lol

MabelAC
09-24-08, 06:12 AM
I started to play shadow of legend (I donít know whether anyone more knows about it or not) the day before yesterday. Yes, I have played it for only 3 days and Iím a little mage now^^ (I always choose a mage to go into the game for the first time ) I think this game gives us the chance to hook up with others online in a dark world dominated by dragons, beasts, and endless bloody battles. You can go head-to-head with other humans, explore new areas, chat with online players and even collaborate with them in order to defeat the enemy.

And I have a deep impression on an issue. Yesterday when I was doing my quests to kill the related monsters, I saw the NPC beside me killing the monsters too!! When the monster went away, the NPC ran after it. Hahn, he helped me LOL yes, for me, itís interesting - -///

Sonically, the game does well too and has some amusing backing tracks and sound effects. Although Iím new there, I feel quite happy in the game. Once I have problems, other players there are very kind to help me. At the moment, I know why I like it very much for the experience of just 3 days. Yes, the most cause is that itís a warm game community. Mostly anyone there is so willing to help the newbie. I'm enjoying every bit of the game.

Furthermore, itís said that the game is going 2.5D weeks later in October; I canít wait to see what would come out of it.

Nilesnsa
09-27-08, 03:54 AM
Cool, I've played Shadow of Legend 2D version for more than a year since began in Apr., 2007, and I've been waiting for 2.5D version on Oct 17th. Maybe you need this:
http://www.shadowoflegend.com

SOL is the closest thing to Diablo 2, an all time favorite to hundreds and thousand old school players. Itís A vast world with diverse landscape, with a wide array of standard mmorpg features: Stunning graphics, Decent animation, Intense PVP, Challenging dungeons and instances, No pointless grinding, Extensive crafting system, Skill Progression and Reborn System and so on.

And I like best its PVP system. There is Open PVP, Arena, and Guild Castle Siege in conjunction with an honor system and a criminal system provide unparalleled intensity of SOL PVP experience. Each time when I killed someone or powerful Boss or NPC, I really canít stop laughing, itís so cool.

glObalist
09-27-08, 05:40 AM
Cool, I've played Shadow of Legend 2D version for more than a year since began in Apr., 2007, and I've been waiting for 2.5D version on Oct 17th. Maybe you need this:
http://www.shadowoflegend.com

SOL is the closest thing to Diablo 2, an all time favorite to hundreds and thousand old school players. It’s A vast world with diverse landscape, with a wide array of standard mmorpg features: Stunning graphics, Decent animation, Intense PVP, Challenging dungeons and instances, No pointless grinding, Extensive crafting system, Skill Progression and Reborn System and so on.

And I like best its PVP system. There is Open PVP, Arena, and Guild Castle Siege in conjunction with an honor system and a criminal system provide unparalleled intensity of SOL PVP experience. Each time when I killed someone or powerful Boss or NPC, I really can’t stop laughing, it’s so cool.

First, how can this be the "closest thing to Diablo" when SOL is an MMO and Diablo is a hack'n'slash RPG? Closest thing to diablo is Titan Quest and that's a fact. TQ is a quality game, have you heard about quality games?

Second, from the screenshots SOL looks like a blatant ripoff of WoW graphics/artwork-wise. You've been reported to blizz.

Third, you're a douchebag.

Tyr-Sog
09-27-08, 08:37 AM
Spam

Severian126
09-29-08, 04:25 PM
Shadow of Legend is a really dumb name for a game.

Ninjaman09
09-29-08, 05:09 PM
Ooh clever make two accounts to trick people into thinking you're two people having a discussion about some obscure crappy game.

Gregor976
10-14-08, 05:13 PM
It would have worked on Spongebob. LOL

Rakeesh
10-14-08, 05:25 PM
Viral marketing