PDA

View Full Version : Fable II not to have COOP at Launch

|MaguS|
09-26-08, 10:51 PM
http://kotaku.com/5055621/fable-ii-online-co+op-so-not-making-launch-date

MS had to cut online coop from Fable II at launch since it wont be ready... my question is how can it not be ready if the game went gold. If it wasn't ready then the game shouldn't have gone gold.

MS claims they will have it available by patch within a week... I dout it.

tornadog
09-27-08, 10:39 PM
Knowing Peter Molyneux, dont expect any of the hyped up features to show up in the final game. Those were just his vision for the game. His vision and his final product never match and then he announces the next sequel and the saga continues....

NarcissistZero
09-28-08, 08:29 AM
Knowing Peter Molyneux, dont expect any of the hyped up features to show up in the final game. Those were just his vision for the game. His vision and his final product never match and then he announces the next sequel and the saga continues....

This.

I am so used to being dissapointed by his games that this doesn't surprise me in the least. When it does come out it will also be much more limited in scope than advertised, I would bet. Only certain areas will support it, or somesuch thing.

Not that I would have played online coop anyway. I'm more worried about other aspects of the game being just as dissapointing.