PDA

View Full Version : Well Ubisoft does it AGIAN

geftargnabl
10-04-08, 05:43 AM
Good lord what is it with them and there launch trailers? I mean listen to this ****!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYpSOYkWog0

well if you managed to sit through all that (good god) Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5XDwDg96AI

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9wJBc1lXcA&feature=related

...Wow why do almost all there launch trailers sound like low budget B movie trailers?

K007
10-04-08, 06:21 AM
LOL....BRING IT ON!!!

nutcrackr
10-04-08, 06:22 AM
that last trailer isn't that bad, but yes the no heroes trailer is pathetic.

NarcissistZero
10-04-08, 08:50 AM
I really liked their Assassin's Creed trailer and ads... great stuff there. The Prince of Persia trailer that came out at E3 was also awesome.

I agree all those are retarded.

geftargnabl
10-04-08, 04:09 PM
LOL....BRING IT ON!!!

Lol best (WORST) part!?!?

CaptNKILL
10-04-08, 09:20 PM
Oh my god that trailer voice over is ****ing TERRIBLE...

hirantha
10-05-08, 11:24 PM
lol at that... all those launch trailers are made for the console users not for the die hard PC gamers.. they are trying to cover the demographic of 15-18 year old console gamers.. o.O

geftargnabl
10-06-08, 01:58 AM
lol at that... all those launch trailers are made for the console users not for the die hard PC gamers.. they are trying to cover the demographic of 15-18 year old console gamers.. o.O

Thats not the point the point is is that the trailers sound ****ing retarded it has nothing to do with pc gamers or console gamers

Sobbsy
10-06-08, 03:15 AM
Thats not the point the point is is that the trailers sound ****ing retarded it has nothing to do with pc gamers or console gamers

Calm down son, no one's after your Xbox.

Reminds me of 24's initial season 7 prequel trailer voice over. Gosh that was horrible.

geftargnabl
10-06-08, 03:46 AM
I don't own an xbox i was clearing something up

Dual Core Joe
10-06-08, 04:19 PM
Bring it on!:afro:

sl0ppy_sec0nds
10-06-08, 04:52 PM

Exactly. The young console demographic would go wild over something like this. I am sure we have thousands of them saving their school lunch money.

Logical
10-06-08, 05:03 PM
I quite enjoyed them vids...im gonna watch them agian. :D

geftargnabl
10-06-08, 10:10 PM
Don't get me wrong im looking foreword to far cry 2 also but that trailer is awful

|MaguS|
10-06-08, 10:14 PM
they are trying to cover the demographic of 15-18 year old console gamers.. o.O

If that were the case then they could be sued since the game needs to be targeted towards 18+ due to being rated M. It's like tobacco companies makes ads to get young kids to smoke, its illegal (reason we no longer have Joe Camel).

Stop being an idiot, its just a poorly made trailer. If it were made for console players it would be on the consoles network (we can download exclusive ads often on our consoles). So its made for all gamers... idiot.

CaptNKILL
10-06-08, 10:32 PM
If that were the case then they could be sued since the game needs to be targeted towards 18+ due to being rated M. It's like tobacco companies makes ads to get young kids to smoke, its illegal (reason we no longer have Joe Camel).

Stop being an idiot, its just a poorly made trailer. If it were made for console players it would be on the consoles network (we can download exclusive ads often on our consoles). So its made for all gamers... idiot.

IDIOT!!!!

:p

geftargnabl
10-07-08, 03:06 AM

I agree...

Soetdjuret
10-07-08, 12:36 PM
lord, stop whining and try to wake the epic movie-trailer-guy from the dead. Now someone else is gonna have to do the voice when hes gone so don't expect much...