PDA

View Full Version : What's your pre-order/purchase list like for this fall?

1337_Like_ThaT
10-08-08, 03:55 AM
With a line-up of triple A titles coming out this fall, what games are on your pre-order lists or which are you contemplating to purchase?

Pre-ordered
------------
1- Reisistance 2 CE
2- Gears of War 2 CE
3- Socom Confrontation w/ headset

Undecided purchases
-------------
1- LBP (gotta check reviews and player feedback first)
2- NBA 2k9 or NBA Live 09
3- Midnight Club Los Angeles

crainger
10-08-08, 04:25 AM
This SPRING I have ordered.

Lego Batman (I think it's now out actually)
Gears 2
Fallout 3
Still have to get Force Unleashed
Tiger Woods 09
Need for Speed Undercover (Beagle wants this BAD)
Mostly dying to get Mirror's Edge.

Thinking about getting Little Big Planet

NaitoSan
10-08-08, 04:33 AM
Pre-ordered:
LittleBigPlanet (PS3) - part of beta and holy ****, it's awesome!!!
MotorStorm Pacific Rift (PS3) - loved MotorStorm and played the beta, it's awesome!!!
Resistance 2 Limited Edition (X360)
Gears of War 2 Limited Edition (X360) - loved first game.
Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (PC) - a big fan fallout games.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (X360) - free XBLA game, Banjo-Kazooie (a port of N64 game)

Undecided:
Dead Space (X360/PS3/PC) - I'm not sure which version to get...
Mirror's Edite (X360/PS3?PC) - I'm not sure but more of leaning for X360 version since it'd be awesome on big screen than PC monitor.
Grand Theft Auto IV (PC)

I think that's pretty much.

saturnotaku
10-08-08, 05:51 AM
Only thing I have a confirmed pre-order for is the Far Cry 2 Gamestop Edition (PC). I'll probably add Little Big Planet this week.

I'm undecided about Mirror's Edge and NFS: Undercover. And though it's out already, I'm on the fence about NHL 09.

EciDemon
10-08-08, 06:08 AM
Fable 2 for the 360
Fallout 3 pc

Dead space is looking good, I think I want that game too, ill prolly go with the ps3 version to get the cool looking black player skin.

Saints row 2 :)
Mirrors edge for ps3

LBP I think will have to wait.

Ive already bought Wipeout HD and Burnout Paradise on PSN this month and with so many great titles so close together it's hard to decide what to get first.

Ive not decided on what to get in November yet.

Crainger>> Force Unleashed wasn't that great, Story was good, gameplay rather weak as you feel a certain lack of controll over the character when you play (target system plays a big part in this but also character movment is twitchy and not as fluent as Id like and camera isnt making it any easier at times >_>) Im also very sick and tired of the music. If you wanna do something in the menues like upgrading your force power or add new combos ... friggin screen has to load! ... Weak! It's the ps3 version i have btw.
If its action combo/hack and slash you want then the Conan game is actually much more fun I think, It's simalar calibur of a game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_(2007_video_game) .

ViN86
10-08-08, 07:13 AM
Gears of War 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed

gotta wait til the semester winds down before i drop cash on either one of em :(

also, im waiting for Diablo 3 (for PC)

tornadog
10-08-08, 09:25 AM
Only purchase I will be making this fall is FIFA 09. Rest are all Blockbuster and gamefly rentals.

|MaguS|
10-08-08, 09:30 AM
Farcry 2(PC)
Fallout 3(PC)

Dead Space (PS3)
Alone in The Dark (PS3)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Resistance 2 (PS3)
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (PS3)

Persona 4 (PS2)

*Not Preordered*
James Bond
Left for Dead
Naruto
Mirrors Edge
Valkyria Chronicles
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Prince of Persia

NarcissistZero
10-08-08, 04:18 PM
I only preorder when there's a bonus, so I have FarCry 2 preordered, Little Big Planet, Banjo Kazooie, Fable 2 and I think one more... not sure.

I'll also be getting a ton of others, Fallout 3, Dead Space, Saint's Row 2, Prince of Persia, Mirror's Edge, Quantum of Solace, and probably more I'm forgetting.

It's a big FALL, as it always is.