PDA

View Full Version : [WISH]PSP Games on PS3

|MaguS|
10-08-08, 03:33 PM
Anyone else agree with me that Sony should add the ability to play PSP games on your PS3? Many PSP games are available to download and I think this would really expand on the PSN Store. Imagine it would basically instantly add tons of games to download and play.

There are so many PSP games I wana play but without a PSP it makes it kinda difficult. I would buy one but portables aren't my thing, after beating FF4 on my DS I haven't touched it...

ralinn
10-08-08, 03:37 PM
It'd be cool... but I kinda need to play these games on my PSP. There's a real shortage of good quality games on the PSP and I kinda need to justify my purchase of it. :D

Lfctony
10-08-08, 03:46 PM
Playing Crisis Core or Chains of Olympus on the PS3 would be great. So many other games I'd prefer on a big screen with a normal controller as well... I don't think it will happen though... It will take away from the PSP exclusives, since you'd be able to just download and play without buying a PSP...

|MaguS|
10-08-08, 03:53 PM
Playing Crisis Core or Chains of Olympus on the PS3 would be great. So many other games I'd prefer on a big screen with a normal controller as well... I don't think it will happen though... It will take away from the PSP exclusives, since you'd be able to just download and play without buying a PSP...

The thing is it could open up to so many more software sales (which they most of their money anyway). Imagine having a game where you can play it at home and then take it with you on the road to finish it... it would be something they could offer that no other company does...

NarcissistZero
10-08-08, 05:14 PM
I'm sure this can be done rather easily, but they won't because it will hurt PSP system sales.

I'm like you, I don't get into portables, even if they have games on them I would love to play. The Castlevania games on the DS would be amazing for me to play, but I'm not buying a portable to do so... I just prefer the TV and controller too much.

1337_Like_ThaT
10-08-08, 05:17 PM
I can see where you are going with this, I agree with you it may drive software sales much higher. I just wish they would expand the PS1 classic libraries on the PSN store, we only get about 1 classic release every month which sucks, so many classics on PS1 that need to be brought up :mad:!!!

Not to derail the thread, but any news on when Blu-Ray transfer will begin to happen onto PSP? I know last Sony was working on the DRM issue with it still....

NarcissistZero
10-08-08, 05:20 PM
I can see where you are going with this, I agree with you it may drive software sales much higher. I just wish they would expand the PS1 classic libraries on the PSN store, we only get about 1 classic release every month which sucks, so many classics on PS1 that need to be brought up :mad:!!!.

YES. I was one of those idiot kids who sold all their toys to get new toys, so my PS1 collection is REALLY small, and I would like to start collecting those old games again. I would rather a nice digital purchase than ebay some battered disc, or pay insane prices for a mint copy.