PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 Pirated already!

Pages : [1] 2 3

rap1d^
10-09-08, 07:00 AM
Source

Videogamer.com (http://www.videogamer.com/news/09-10-2008-9606.html)

Lfctony
10-09-08, 07:06 AM
What? But,but... CliffyB said... But... :headexplode:

evox
10-09-08, 07:06 AM
Hahahaha

evox
10-09-08, 07:07 AM
Gotta love them retarded comments at VideoGamer.com too.

EciDemon
10-09-08, 07:42 AM
Must be posted in wrong forum, only PC suffers from Piracy. We all know this from all the dev rantings :p

nekrosoft13
10-09-08, 07:52 AM
Messiah Cliffy was wrong? End of Days!

EciDemon
10-09-08, 08:44 AM
Yeah, clouds grow thick here, might start raining frogs any minute now....

K007
10-09-08, 08:46 AM
lol...

ASUSEN7900GTX
10-09-08, 08:51 AM
this is just so....naah why bother

ooh my god a toad just drove by our house wit a blond beauty lucky toad a ferrari and a babe

tornadog
10-09-08, 08:55 AM
Do I see a string of Live bans coming. Saints Row 2, Fracture, Blitz 2 and now Fallout 3 all pirated from review copies...

I hope it is Gamespot!!!!!

Buio
10-09-08, 08:56 AM
Apparently a leaked review copy as per some comments I saw.

Edit: I was a bit late, tornadog summarized it above.

LordJuanlo
10-09-08, 09:14 AM
Where's the surprise?. 90% of 360 games get leaked before hitting stores, it's a known fact, just look at the NFO dates and compare with release dates...

My PC collectors edition is already ordered, but if I'm bored this weekend I could dust off the 360 and have a first look...

Tr1cK
10-09-08, 10:06 AM
Where's the surprise?. 90% of 360 games get leaked before hitting stores, it's a known fact, just look at the NFO dates and compare with release dates...

My PC collectors edition is already ordered, but if I'm bored this weekend I could dust off the 360 and have a first look...

hahaha

I was thinking the same thing.

Severian126
10-09-08, 11:31 AM
God I'm a PC gamer, but you elitists make me want to puke sometimes.

tornadog
10-09-08, 11:57 AM
So Lordjuanlo and trick have modded 360s and pirate games. Can I report this to Microsoft or would that be against NVnews policy???

Tr1cK
10-09-08, 12:05 PM
fa·ce·tious
Pronunciation: \fə-ˈsē-shəs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French facetieux, from facetie jest, from Latin facetia
Date: 1599

1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : waggish <just being facetious>
2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious <a facetious remark>

LordJuanlo
10-09-08, 12:08 PM
I won't play that kind of game on the 360 having the PC version. And if you want to know, I buy all the games that I play, ALL of them, no exception. And if I might decide to preview Fallout 3 on 360, I won't cancel my PC Collectors Edition, because that is the platform where I will be playing the game

bramski
10-09-08, 12:14 PM
So Lordjuanlo and trick have modded 360s and pirate games. Can I report this to Microsoft or would that be against NVnews policy???

I would think it would be against your own moral policy considering you admitted to pirating PC games in another thread.

Hey Arachnid, nice to see the gaming scene in India blossoming...I still remember picking up my bootleg copies of pc games from the streets of Bangalore.

Thanks for ur site, I will be keeping my eyes on it.

Hello from a fellow Indian!!!

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1800990&postcount=18

:afro2:

I'll definately wait for the PC version and see the verdict on the vanilla version of the game. If it's buggy and lacking in areas I'll hold off until it's well modded and worth a good play through.

Retrolock
10-09-08, 12:15 PM
pwnt

Lfctony
10-09-08, 12:34 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with downloading a pirate version of a game, as long as you buy it if you actually play it. That's just me though... For example in this case, I would have no problem with someone downloading the game today to play it and finish it, but buy it when it officially comes out...

Severian126
10-09-08, 12:39 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with downloading a pirate version of a game, as long as you buy it if you actually play it. That's just me though... For example in this case, I would have no problem with someone downloading the game today to play it and finish it, but buy it when it officially comes out...

Uh huh. And the likelihood of people going out to buy it when they have the full version already sitting on their PC? Pretty low. Admit it.

What's sad is that you guys are the same people harping at devs like CliffyB (even though he IS a tool) for his piracy excuse, and making claims that pirating in the PC gaming scene isn't such a huge deal.

It's pretty reasonable to not take anything you people say about piracy and all that moaning at the devs seriously.

EDIT: And for those wondering why I'm always pissy about this whole issue, it's because I do give a crap about the PC gaming scene and I want to see it flourish. Seeing hypocrites the world over bashing the devs and stealing with their other hand is frustrating - especially the effects it has on us all. Hypocrites and thieves have no room to ***** at the devs or anyone else since they are part of the problem.

evox
10-09-08, 12:44 PM
If I had a 360, I would've modded it too. If for nothing else, I would've modded it just for kicks and extra features. Seems like you're a hypocritical douche, so kindly shut up.

Oh and www.xbox-scene.com

Go nuts reporting to Microsoft.

Lfctony
10-09-08, 12:56 PM
Uh huh. And the likelihood of people going out to buy it when they have the full version already sitting on their PC? Pretty low. Admit it.

What's sad is that you guys are the same people harping at devs like CliffyB (even though he IS a tool) for his piracy excuse, and making claims that pirating in the PC gaming scene isn't such a huge deal.

It's pretty reasonable to not take anything you people say about piracy and all that moaning at the devs seriously.

It doesn't matter whether you personally take it seriously or not... I finished Crysis before I bought it. I own 2 copies of the game, one for me, one for my brother. I finished Warhead before buying. I also have two copies of the game, one for me, one for my brother. Two copies of Company of Heroes, 2 copies of Opposing Fronts. See a pattern? I buy the games I play. Do you want me to post pictures of the games?

I said I have no problem with anyone pirating a game now and buying later, like I do. I never said people in general do it, I just said I don't have a problem with this kind of "piracy"...

The reason I'm harping at Cliffy is that he talks as if piracy doesn't exist on consoles. It's there, and its substantial. All I want is that they state their real reasons or not state anything at all. Did anyone protest when they said GoW was X360 exclusive? No... Why are they protesting now? Because they're bringing excuses now. If they said "GoW2 X360 only", I doubt anyone would mind. But no, they had to mention piracy...

They should give it a rest. Just shut the f*ck up and develop for the biggest profit. Don't point fingers, I think the large majority doesn't believe them anyway...

nekrosoft13
10-09-08, 01:00 PM
If I had a 360, I would've modded it too. If for nothing else, I would've modded it just for kicks and extra features. Seems like you're a hypocritical douche, so kindly shut up.

Oh and www.xbox-scene.com

Go nuts reporting to Microsoft.

xbox-scene is like 360 pirate heaven. also very good recourse for XBMC information.

XBMC the best thing ever to come from hacking a console!

Lfctony
10-09-08, 01:05 PM
For Severian and Magus: