PDA

View Full Version : Playing Games is a Demonic Sin!

evox
10-11-08, 07:34 PM
Playing video games is an addiction...[a doctor said] "There arise some physical problems too. If children play video games for a long time, their fingers get swollen and they face problems in their muscles. These may lead to serious physical problems in the future."

Psychologically, Dr Tamanna says, the consequence is even worse. Due to these games, children get attracted to violence and sex... The children who play at shops have to lie or steal money... When children keep on playing games, they cannot control themselves... electric waves of brains get changed... For playing too much of games, children can't be attentive to their studies... [they] become disobedient... social interaction... gets lesser...

Subconsciously, children are learning crimes. These games are destroying children's sympathy for others... Children are getting encouraged in fighting. They are not learning to see a wrong thing as wrong...

http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2008/10/09/news0250.htm

Hahaha. Now I know where Jack Thompson originated from. :D

Madpistol
10-11-08, 07:40 PM
That just made my day! :p

Dreamingawake
10-11-08, 07:43 PM
and people wonder why the world is now in the state it's in..

easy..

the adults who came before us, and the ones before them, we're really..
really dumb.:thumbdwn:

ralinn
10-11-08, 08:13 PM
yarghh... it's really scary that some people will read and believe this... :(

K007
10-11-08, 08:27 PM
i guess it would have an impact on really young kids, but that is why there is a rating system/parents control over the pc/etc to stop things like this from happening..