PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's EndWar demo feedback thread

Fuku2
10-15-08, 01:08 PM
It's up on live.

Fuku2
10-15-08, 02:05 PM
Couldn't find my headset so I just used the joystick. I beat the single player mission quite fast even though I suck at these games.

Destroy
10-15-08, 11:23 PM
Zzzzzzz...single player campaign is stupid easy, nearly plays itself. Hate the camera how its always locked to a unit, let me zoom out or move camera where I want. Game felt very limiting.

crainger
10-15-08, 11:29 PM
Gold Live or Silver too?

Fuku2
10-15-08, 11:50 PM
Gold Live or Silver too?

Since when are demos released on Silver at the same time as Gold?
Does this happen? I have Gold.

Lfctony
10-16-08, 12:03 AM
Is this coming on the PC or not?

Fuku2
10-16-08, 12:12 AM
Is this coming on the PC or not?

They're sitting on it waiting for people to buy the console version to make sure people don't pirate the PC version first and also to implement proper DRM. :D

Lfctony
10-16-08, 12:43 AM
They're sitting on it waiting for people to buy the console version to make sure people don't pirate the PC version first and also to implement proper DRM. :D

Well, that seems to be the usual course of action these days...

NarcissistZero
10-16-08, 03:00 AM
I couldn't stand the camera... it drove me insane. I kept trying to figure out how to zoom out, and when I realized there must be no way to do so, I quit the demo in disgust.

tornadog
10-16-08, 09:34 AM
I was in the beta test for this game, played it once and then gave up. Multiplayer is where the meat was, but it was pretty laggy back then and I felt the game played itself too. I felt like George Bush commandeering the soldiers in Iraq(I had no clue!!!!)

crainger
10-17-08, 02:18 AM
Since when are demos released on Silver at the same time as Gold?
Does this happen? I have Gold.

Yes this does happen. I have Silver (Gold not worth it when you have PS3 and PC)