PDA

View Full Version : ONE game till christmass ?!?!?!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

HiCZoK4
10-15-08, 04:32 PM
Offcourse its all about the money. In Poland 360 games are very very $$$$$ One 360 game cost twice or sometimes 3x $ as new pc game:headexplode:
So this is what I am looking for:

Pack of Gears of war and Orange box(becouse these two cost as one 360 game) - played these on pc but feel like need of getting this legal this time (sooner or later becouse I finished with "piracy" and buying some of games I played on pc just to say sorry to developers etc. (moral ;))

Dead Space - I love these type of games

Fallout 3 - I am very hyped about this, never played any fallout for too long thou so I will look at this as new game not sequel

Gears of war2 - loved first one....

Mass effect - Dont need to explain anything

I will get those sooner or late but what to get first ? And It will be my only game till january proboably ;/

Zelda_fan
10-15-08, 04:35 PM
3x as much?

Wow that sucks balls.

crainger
10-15-08, 04:41 PM
I'd say Mass Effect. It will last you longer than all those games, and you've already played GoW and Orange Box. Do you have gold? If so maybe gears and orange box for the multiplay. Other Mass Effect. I've replayed that game around 10 times now.

HiCZoK4
10-15-08, 04:45 PM
example.
Witcher enchant cost 80zl
and GTAIV costs 240zl (worth every penny imo)
or ridiculuss Cod4 260zl !!!!!!!!!!! That just sucks.

Gears of war is 120 and Pc version is 60zl !!!!
Mass effect is 110 (lol pc version is 100 so I am suprised here)
Orange box is 100 (dunno why its so cheap now) (its one of cheapes 360 games but still not as much as pc games)

Currently over last 4months I have purchased GTA4, Burnout Paradise, Carckdown and CoD3. Thats all I have :P

Want something funny ?
Supreme comander costs 20zl :P:P:P
And Painkiller BE costs 10 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (I have three of those :P)

For some comprasion. Bread costs 2zl, 1l of milk costs 2zl, pepsi costs 5zl. :p And standard pizza 10zl.

ohhh and I pain 1150zl for 360.
I think thats sucks ;/ but its not so bad. Pc games are very cheap nowadays in Poland.

12 months of gold costs 240zl and 2100 points are 120zl

J-Mag
10-15-08, 04:56 PM

I am guessing it costs less than $30 to ship a 360 game to ya, so it may make sense for you to import them from other countries...

Severian126
10-15-08, 05:00 PM
Man that blows. I'm sorry to hear that it's so expensive there. :(

Lyme
10-15-08, 10:51 PM
Mass Effect or Fallout 3. I'm leaning towards Fallout 3 for being a bigger time sink.

crainger
10-15-08, 11:09 PM
I am guessing it costs less than $30 to ship a 360 game to ya, so it may make sense for you to import them from other countries...

360 is hard to import for due to regioning. Also downloadable content further causes issues as quite often the game you import will not work with the store you have access to.

npras42
10-16-08, 06:12 AM
Mass Effect or Fallout 3. I'm leaning towards Fallout 3 for being a bigger time sink.

+1

Toss3
10-16-08, 08:17 AM
example.
Witcher enchant cost 80zl

Gears of war is 120 and Pc version is 60zl !!!!
Mass effect is 110 (lol pc version is 100 so I am suprised here)
Orange box is 100 (dunno why its so cheap now) (its one of cheapes 360 games but still not as much as pc games)

Currently over last 4months I have purchased GTA4, Burnout Paradise, Carckdown and CoD3. Thats all I have :P

Want something funny ?
Supreme comander costs 20zl :P:P:P
And Painkiller BE costs 10 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (I have three of those :P)

For some comprasion. Bread costs 2zl, 1l of milk costs 2zl, pepsi costs 5zl. :p And standard pizza 10zl.

ohhh and I pain 1150zl for 360.
I think thats sucks ;/ but its not so bad. Pc games are very cheap nowadays in Poland.

12 months of gold costs 240zl and 2100 points are 120zl
Doesn't seem that expensive at all, considering that everything else(like food) costs a lot less(1L of milk costs three times as much in Finland).

Those games you listed costs about the same here, except that the price doesn't vary as much(every new release is around 60-70) and pc games are only 10 cheaper.

HiCZoK4
10-16-08, 08:19 AM
I am thinking about Mass effect becouse its already out and its twice cheaper than fallout3.
I never played it before but I love those kind of rpgs. Passed Kotor about 5times and it was great. looking really forward to this.
Will I be happy ?

Toss3
10-16-08, 08:21 AM
I am thinking about Mass effect becouse its already out and its twice cheaper than fallout3.
I never played it before but I love those kind of rpgs. Passed Kotor about 5times and it was great. looking really forward to this.
Will I be happy ?

Very happy! ;)

crainger
10-17-08, 02:20 AM
Will I be happy ?

If you like KotOR and console then you'll love Mass Effect.

RaidenWoW
10-17-08, 04:41 AM
(lee):bleh:

Edit: Get fallout 3. No questions asked.

crainger
10-17-08, 05:05 AM
Why gamble on an unreleased game. Mass Effect is proven to be good. Fallout 3 could cause tragedy and untold misery.

nekrosoft13
10-17-08, 07:47 AM
And standard pizza 10zl.

i can't stand how horrible pizza is poland.

npras42
10-17-08, 09:50 AM
Why gamble on an unreleased game. Mass Effect is proven to be good. Fallout 3 could cause tragedy and untold misery.

Not everyone liked Mass Effect. I read the reviews and passed it over on the 360. Luckily the PC version was released and fixed a lot of the problems, and I think its a great great game. Still don't know whether I would've like it for the 360 though... the reviews were enough to put me off what seemed a flawed frustrating control system.

nekrosoft13
10-17-08, 10:05 AM
Not everyone liked Mass Effect. I read the reviews and passed it over on the 360. Luckily the PC version was released and fixed a lot of the problems, and I think its a great great game. Still don't know whether I would've like it for the 360 though... the reviews were enough to put me off what seemed a flawed frustrating control system.

Mass Effects does play much better on PC. But I still don't like it overall. just doesn't have the real RPG feel.

Here is the funny part, I generally hate entire star wars saga, but i loved Kotor series games for what it was. Great RPG games, just ignored all star wars references.

ClosetFanBoy
10-17-08, 11:25 AM
Even though I haven't played it, Fallout 3. My crystal ball tells me this is going to be a good one. :p

HiCZoK4
10-20-08, 11:00 AM
**** !!! Dead space is right around the corner ! Do I have to keep my wallet inprisoned or shoul I let it loose on it ?

npras42
10-20-08, 11:11 AM
Ahead of Mass Effect or Fallout 3? Hell no!

HiCZoK4
10-21-08, 03:36 PM
Just saw some preorder can of fallout 3.... YES A "CAN" - like the metal one with food :P
It says fallout 3 preorder :P I think I will get this and then get CE for less price :D

Whats inside the can ?

HiCZoK4
10-21-08, 03:37 PM
i can't stand how horrible pizza is poland.
Well in my City Tczew pizza is great. At least when I eat it with my lovely Kasia sitting in front of me;):D

crainger
10-21-08, 05:32 PM
Do you have mouse sausage pizza?

BTW Mass Effect worked fine, controls were great. Inventory was not. If you don't like Mass Effect you are noob!

Now I sound like the 'Games you might don't know' guy. ::D:

HiCZoK4
10-22-08, 03:44 PM
I decided to go for Fallout 3 Collectors edition. Hope I can get english version here in Poland becouse Polish dubbing sucks