PDA

View Full Version : Resistence 2 Public Beta!

|MaguS|
10-16-08, 09:26 PM
Who else got in? :D

RaidenWoW
10-16-08, 11:58 PM
NOT MEEEEE!!!! :D

Mr. Hunt
10-17-08, 12:05 AM
I did but it is downloading VERY slowly... luckily my brother got his downloaded already so I have played it some... pretty awesome... coop owns, being a medic owns... haven't played enough competitive modes to say much on them.

S.I.N
10-17-08, 12:52 AM
Would have rather this this than the CODWW beta being that I loved the first one. I cant stand what they are doing with these "betas" especially with the PS3. There not beta's there ****ing demos. You don't beta a game that's being released a week or two before the actual game.

RaidenWoW
10-17-08, 02:01 AM
Would have rather this this than the CODWW beta being that I loved the first one. I cant stand what they are doing with these "betas" especially with the PS3. There not beta's there ****ing demos. You don't beta a game that's being released a week or two before the actual game.

I think that they're hype-uppers. They make everyone and their mum buy the game because they say the beta was SO COOL!!!!!!

... get my point?

Marvel_us
10-17-08, 01:13 PM
What the ****! Why am I not getting into these betas. Haven't gotten **** for being in GAP lately.

I will be buying this game though!

Buenamos
10-17-08, 02:18 PM
My roommate got in so I'll be checking it out today. The PSN network was down yesterday so I couldn't try it out then. Will let you guys know of my impressions.

|MaguS|
10-17-08, 07:07 PM
What the ****! Why am I not getting into these betas. Haven't gotten **** for being in GAP lately.

I will be buying this game though!

I got in because I subscribe to Qore swell as signed up on the site for access.

As for the beta, Anyone up for some COOP? Msg me if so! :D

npras42
10-17-08, 07:33 PM

Server testing? If they were going to release a demo they would just release a demo. Seems even more pointless to make it into a "beta" to drum up hype.

Mr. Hunt
10-17-08, 09:19 PM
Not a big fan of the Competitive side right now... COOP is freaking amazing though.

1337_Like_ThaT
10-18-08, 01:36 AM
I'm in and loving it :)

60 players + competitive teamdeathmatch = glory :D

Res215dg ---> Everyone add me who is up for some coop!

S.I.N
10-23-08, 09:43 PM
Yes! Got a code and downloading now. I was going to protest by not buying the game if I didn't get to play it beforehand.

saturnotaku
10-23-08, 10:07 PM
/yawn

I'm probably one of about 6 people on the planet that didn't think the first game was all that great.

Marvel_us
10-23-08, 10:27 PM
After a long day of classes, came home to find my beta code in my email! w00t downloading now!

Marvel_us
10-24-08, 01:30 AM
Omg, coop owns!

I see what people are saying about the spawn points. So far I'm loving this game. Trophies will be in it too!? This game needs to be mine.

NaitoSan
10-24-08, 03:41 AM
Yes, trophies will be available on day one.

Lfctony
10-24-08, 04:52 AM
/yawn

I'm probably one of about 6 people on the planet that didn't think the first game was all that great.

BLASPHEMER! :D

S.I.N
10-24-08, 11:47 AM
Not too much into it. I find enemies kind of too hard to spot with all the chaos. And whats with so much crap on the screen? Will get it for single player like I did with the first one.