PDA

View Full Version : Motorstorm2 Pacific Rift demo

Destroy
10-18-08, 10:29 AM
No love?! I found it rather dull, generic and stolid. Hovercraft disconnect handling. Made up physics. It's pretty much same as game 1 but on an island. Meh.

Even though its not the best looker, I highly recommend at least trying Baja: Edge of Control. Excellent sense of challenging dirt racing in long, wide open areas with sim'ish decent physics and handling.

1337_Like_ThaT
10-18-08, 10:49 AM
No love?! I found it rather dull, generic and stolid. Hovercraft disconnect handling. Made up physics. It's pretty much same as game 1 but on an island.

+1

Nothing new except a few more vehicle classes and a whole bunch of palm trees. I'll pass

NarcissistZero
10-18-08, 02:12 PM
Seems like all they did was a Mortal Kombat-esque color swap. Not worth $60 in my mind, maybe a cheaper purchase down the line.

tornadog
10-18-08, 11:42 PM
+1

I deleted the demo after 1 race...I might as well buy the first one since it looks the same!!!

BioHazZarD
10-19-08, 05:02 AM
I liked it, maybe the map is not the most fun one but the maps seems varied and double more then in the first one which is rather dead theese days online.

NaitoSan
10-20-08, 06:38 PM
Guys, this demo is same build as part of Qore exclusive. The build is like a year old. I downloaded it recently to see if there's any difference from Qore demo. It's exact the same.

I'm getting it on day 1.

Bman212121
10-20-08, 09:34 PM
Didn't like the first one, so I don't think I'm going to download the demo for this.