PDA

View Full Version : CliffyB will probably die today!!

tornadog
10-20-08, 03:56 PM
Gears of War 2 is pirated on the 360 a month before retail release!!!!

Link here (http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/game-types/shooter/uh-oh-gears-war-2-pirate-copies-doing-rounds-$1245106.htm)

Q
10-20-08, 03:59 PM
I'm glad I don't own a 360. That thing is a dying platform because of all the rampant piracy.

tornadog
10-20-08, 04:00 PM
Tomorrow's news: CliffyB will not make any more games, everything is getting pirated!!!

HiCZoK4
10-20-08, 04:07 PM
Its end of days ! Cliff qill die a horrible death !

npras42
10-20-08, 05:26 PM
This is what happens when you make stupid broad generalisations about piracy.

TheANIMAL
10-20-08, 05:43 PM
This is what happens when you make stupid broad generalisations about piracy.

Lol, that works on so many levels.

Monolyth
10-20-08, 05:45 PM
Its end of days ! Cliff qill die a horrible death !

Hic you are hereby cited for improper usage of END OF DAYS.

|MaguS|
10-20-08, 06:36 PM
Why bother posting this information? We all knew it would happen, what else other purpose other then bringing the same stupid argument up again will this serve? I wish admins would be more strict on discussing piracy on this forum, when I first joined you couldn't even begin to discuss it before the topic was closed now its seems like thats the only thing discussed.

Lfctony
10-20-08, 07:37 PM
Why bother posting this information? We all knew it would happen, what else other purpose other then bringing the same stupid argument up again will this serve? I wish admins would be more strict on discussing piracy on this forum, when I first joined you couldn't even begin to discuss it before the topic was closed now its seems like thats the only thing discussed.

Well, that's because certain developers give us the excuse to talk about it with their retarded comments...

And by the way Magus, what's wrong with actually discussing and having different opinions about piracy? It's not like we're making things worse... It's like talking about a disease. If we're not spreading it, what's the point of avoiding talking about it? Worldwide panic? :)

Imbroglio
10-20-08, 07:43 PM
ain't karma a muthafukin *****

cliffyBfailcakes ftw

..and while i do not condone piracy, this however is hilarious and serves him right. cliffyB always reminds me of what's his face from Grandma's Boy. He thinks he's some kind of video game prodigy, but in reality he's a socially inept loser.

ClosetFanBoy
10-20-08, 07:46 PM
Fact of the matter is.... Piracy on the 360 is nowhere near as rampant on the PC, as if Cliffy doesn't know this. I'm just sayin'...

ViN86
10-20-08, 09:42 PM
cliffy b wont even acknowledge this.

GOW2 will still sell well over a million copies on 360, so he still gets his millions and that's all he really cares about.

Lyme
10-20-08, 10:08 PM
Technicolor employee charged in video game thefts
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/18/suspect-charged-in-game-thefts/

Retrolock
10-20-08, 10:59 PM
cliffy b wont even acknowledge this.

GOW2 will still sell well over a million copies on 360, so he still gets his millions and that's all he really cares about.

+1

Still, its fun stomping on CliffyB's balls though like an internet thug (nana2)

NarcissistZero
10-21-08, 03:28 AM
I'm glad I don't own a 360. That thing is a dying platform because of all the rampant piracy.

Yeah, they barely release AAA games for it anymore, and when they do they're just crappy ports of the PC version.

Ninja Prime
10-21-08, 02:12 PM
Fact of the matter is.... Piracy on the 360 is nowhere near as rampant on the PC, as if Cliffy doesn't know this. I'm just sayin'...

Don't try to reason with people that have a single digit IQ. ;)