PDA

View Full Version : Your system has not been modified

shivac
10-23-08, 10:47 AM
Whenever i try to install a x64 vista nvidia driver it take about 10 minutes and when its finally "done" I get this message. I reboot and the driver seems installed anyway? What is this?

Oh .. and one more thing. Every time as well, the drivers set my TV as primary display, so I kinda have to go into the livingroom and change the settings again from there .. ANNOYING!!!

Monster909
10-24-08, 09:25 AM
What drivers are you talking about, and also post youre hardware specs. Sounds to me that you are trying drivers that are not supported by youre hardware. But its hard to know for certain when I have so little to go by?

Dragunov
10-25-08, 04:26 PM
Easy solution, unpack the driver, remove the physx software out of the unpacked folder, run the setup.exe from inside those unpacked folder

fixed!

shivac
11-03-08, 07:47 AM
Easy solution, unpack the driver, remove the physx software out of the unpacked folder, run the setup.exe from inside those unpacked folder

fixed!

This has to do with the physX software? Why? My card doesn't support it?

Edit: here is my card http://www.evga.com/community/ModsRigs/comment.asp?sysid=5160

Dragunov
11-03-08, 01:14 PM
physx software is in the package, so something goes wrong between the driver and physx software during installation

loekf
11-05-08, 01:58 PM
physx software is in the package, so something goes wrong between the driver and physx software during installation

I see the same issue over and over again. Drivers install for 100% though, just a stupid
installer issue Nvidia didn't fix for ages now.

Dragunov
11-05-08, 03:18 PM
well, it's since the first physx software packed in the driver