PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 4 to Come in About 3 Years

SH64
10-23-08, 06:32 PM
Along with Gothic4 :p
In a recent interview Bethesda's Todd Howard reveals that the next installment will not take as long as the 10 year Fallout 3 wait, and projects Fallout 4 could hit in about three yeas, by 2011.
http://tech.yahoo.com/news/nm/20081023/tc_nm/us_videogames_sequels

crainger
10-23-08, 07:36 PM
Already banned in Australia. ::(:

nekrosoft13
10-23-08, 09:07 PM
great, and the milking begins

Aphot
10-24-08, 04:45 PM
Not as bad as call of duty.

Some people do like follow up games though, they have to cater to that market. :/

NarcissistZero
10-25-08, 11:46 AM
If they do Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls 5, then Fallout 4, I don't see a problem with that. Three years is a little tight for that, but I assume after the success of Oblivion that Bethesda has a larger team and can do more parrallel development.

With the current generation of consoles not looking to end for a while though, I wonder what ES5 and FO4 will look like. If they're based on current console architecture they might end up looking more like expansion packs.

delas52
10-25-08, 11:49 AM
If they do Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls 5, then Fallout 4, I don't see a problem with that. Three years is a little tight for that, but I assume after the success of Oblivion that Bethesda has a larger team and can do more parrallel development.

With the current generation of consoles not looking to end for a while though, I wonder what ES5 and FO4 will look like. If they're based on current console architecture they might end up looking more like expansion packs.

Yea console bottleneck is unfortunate but I can overlook that if they at least do major improvements to all other areas (non graphical).