PDA

View Full Version : Problem with nView and GeForce4 MX 440

Smegs
05-21-03, 08:46 AM
Hey I've got a Leadtek GF4 MX440 - the model is the Winfast 180 TDH 64mb DDR - its a cheap stand-in until I can afford a better card. I'm using Windows XP with SP1, and the 44.03 Dets.

My question is this - everything I've read, from Nvidia's site to the forums here, suggest that I can use nView to display both to my monitor and to my tv at the same time. The prob is, I can only use one device at a time - either the monitor, or the TV. Ideally, I'd like to be able to set it up so that I can mirror any videos I play directly to the TV.

The only thing that is enabled in the options is Dualview (Standard). I can't select clone, or span. According to all the Documentation I've read, even in DualView, I should be able to see two monitors in the Windows Display properties - but I only see the one.

The card says it is nView enabled - even on the website, so I should be able to get this up and running, but can't - has anyone else run into this problem and solved it?

Thanks!

Smegs
05-21-03, 11:43 AM
Never mind, solved it. Instead of using the VGA and TV-Out, I had to switch the VGA to the DVI out to get both displays working simultainiously.