PDA

View Full Version : Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts demo available on XBLA

NaitoSan
10-30-08, 04:24 AM
Anyone tried it? I'm going to try and see if I want to keep my pre-order for this game (along with free N64 port of Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA).

Feyy
10-30-08, 08:38 AM
Ive played Banjo-Kazooie on N64 back in the day.
Don't have any Xbox myself but if someone plays the game, do let us know if it lives up to the old ones :D

tornadog
10-30-08, 08:59 AM
I am hearing good things about this one. Might get it sometime next year if the final game matches the expectations..

S.I.N
10-30-08, 01:44 PM
I tried it but turned it off about 5 minutes in. Guess its the fact most games I have played in the last decade have vocals, but I just couldn't be bothered to read all that text whose font they could have atleast made bigger and bolder or better yet have some snobbish english accent narrating. Graphics looked really good though and will give it another try tonight.

By the way if you pre-order you get the orginal N64 game on XBLA free. Its only 34.99 at Amazon so why not.

CaptnStubing
10-30-08, 02:18 PM
I don't know much about this but it looks like a racing game. You get parts to fix your vehicle then you race it. Do I have this wrong? Either way I will get it because my son wants it. That means I will have to play it with him even if I don't like it. :D

NarcissistZero
10-30-08, 06:51 PM
I wish it was just a straight-up platformer... it's not like we're drowning in them now-a-days... but it still seems fun. Graphics are really, really impressive. I already pre-ordered for the free game, and now I don't regret it.