PDA

View Full Version : Demos

Dirthead
10-30-08, 06:25 PM
Any of the newest games have a demo out? Fallout 3, farcry2,Deadspace etc?

CaptNKILL
10-30-08, 06:44 PM
Nope, nope and nope. :(

lee63
10-30-08, 06:49 PM
Unfortunately no, I would like a demo of FO3 :thumbdwn:

|MaguS|
10-30-08, 07:03 PM
FO, FC2 wont have Demo's due to the open nature of the games. Dead Space should get one but it doesn't need one... it's awsome.

saturnotaku
10-30-08, 07:07 PM
Dead Space should get one but it doesn't need one... it's awsome.

Based on all the feedback here, I'm going to pick it up (for PS3). Just need to trade in a couple games at Gamestop first. :D

|MaguS|
10-30-08, 07:15 PM
Based on all the feedback here, I'm going to pick it up (for PS3). Just need to trade in a couple games at Gamestop first. :D

What a waste of money.. trade in is such bs. Use Goozex if you wana trade your games in, you get a better value just takes longer to get the game you want.

CaptNKILL
10-30-08, 07:20 PM
What a waste of money.. trade in is such bs. Use Goozex if you wana trade your games in, you get a better value just takes longer to get the game you want.

I remember when EB actually stole a game from me. :p

I brought in a pile of games and they checked them all out, they told me what some were worth and that they couldn't take some. So I found a game to use the credit on, bought it and took the games that they said they couldn't use.

When I got home I checked the games I had and one that they said was worthless wasn't there. Luckily it was a crappy old Sega CD game that someone gave me for free, so it wasn't worth anything to me either... but still, they told me they weren't going to take it and then they didn't put it in my bag. :p

saturnotaku
10-30-08, 07:24 PM

Not really. With trade-in offers, discount card, etc, my actual out-of-pocket costs for the games I'm trading is about what it would have cost had I rented them (because I bought them the same way).