11-01-08, 05:27 AM
+1 for CdP
The Witcher EE has been a great RPG

LordJuanlo
11-01-08, 06:04 AM
Kudos to them

|MaguS|
11-01-08, 06:06 AM
Um... 1 million units in a year is nothing too special... I think Crysis sold 1 million within half a year. Yeah CD Projekt is a small developer globally (aren't they pretty big in Poland?) but their publisher was Atari and they had good advertising, so yeah ... congrats on selling an average amount.

CaptNKILL
11-01-08, 07:16 AM
1 million is damned good considering that this is their first game, its a single player PC game, and it is the first game based on an IP that is almost completely unknown outside of Poland.

How many PC exclusive titles sell 1 million copies these days? Even without all of that against them...

BTW, if you start your next post with "Um..." I'm going to stab myself in the neck with a pen. :p

arioch21
11-01-08, 04:40 PM
Um... 1 million units in a year is nothing too special... I think Crysis sold 1 million within half a year. Yeah CD Projekt is a small developer globally (aren't they pretty big in Poland?) but their publisher was Atari and they had good advertising, so yeah ... congrats on selling an average amount.

Yes but crysis had a lot of hype behind it, its also a shooter and grabs a larger audience, some people got it for only benchmark purposes not even for the game itself.

crainger
11-01-08, 05:10 PM

Um... Lighten up dude. Stop bringing down every thread you post in.

CaptNKILL
11-01-08, 05:15 PM
Um... Lighten up dude. Stop bringing down every thread you post in.

Um... like... duh crainger... :rolleyes:

:D

crainger
11-01-08, 05:19 PM
::rant::

I'm going to play Far Cry 2.

Noriega
11-02-08, 01:15 AM

Theres no RPG on PS3 that sold more than 1 mln so what are you talking about?

Retrolock
11-02-08, 09:17 AM
Theres no RPG on PS3 that sold more than 1 mln so what are you talking about?

:D

said53
11-02-08, 03:45 PM
Some people saying Pc gaming is not selling well because of pirace.:cool: Make a good game and we will pay for it .

ralinn
11-02-08, 03:53 PM
Some people saying Pc gaming is not selling well because of pirace.:cool: Make a good game and we will pay for it .

Though it would be great if it were as simple as that.

Most of the people I know say "You're stupid if you actually buy PC games nower days.", which is quite depressing.