PDA

View Full Version : GF7800GTX / Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe / Fan Control

Monnie Rock
11-09-08, 12:53 AM
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if I am able to use the Fan Control settings for the GF 7800 GTX 512 within nTune and/or the newer Nvidia System Tools applications. Also, are these features driver dependent? Currently I am using the 178.24 WHQL Drivers and nTune and not able to adjust the GPU fan settings. I like the monitoring interface of nTune better than the Nvidia System Tools. The Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe is based on the nForce 4 chipset.

Thank you,
Monnie

aceflier
11-09-08, 01:35 AM
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if I am able to use the Fan Control settings for the GF 7800 GTX 512 within nTune and/or the newer Nvidia System Tools applications. Also, are these features driver dependent? Currently I am using the 178.24 WHQL Drivers and nTune and not able to adjust the GPU fan settings. I like the monitoring interface of nTune better than the Nvidia System Tools. The Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe is based on the nForce 4 chipset.

Thank you,
Monnie

Hey man! Long time...

I use Rivatuner or EVGA Precision. Both have fan control. Although im not sure EVGA Precision will work with the 7800. I know rivatuner will though.

Damn good to see ya.