PDA

View Full Version : FS: Games, HP Ink, software, Sonicare...

nippyjun
11-14-08, 09:49 PM
Heatware "nippyjun".

Shipping to US only.

If you don't mind giving me a bump i'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Sonicare Flexcare RS940 w/ UV sanitizer. Brand new, unused. In the sealed Plastic (hard to open) case. It comes without the outer box. It comes with the main tooth brush, 2 brush heads, one UV sanitizer/Charger, one travel charger, travel case, guide. This is the top of the line sonicare. I have the same one for myself and love it. It sells currently on Amazon for $145. My price is $109 shipped obo.

HP88 ink cartridges. Genuine HP. Unused. Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. 1 cartridge of each color, 3 total cartridges. Expire in 2010. $40 shipped obo.

HP02 ink cartridges. Genuine HP Unused. Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. 1 cartridge of each color, 3 total cartridges. Expire in 2009 or later. $25 shipped obo.

Samsung 2 x 512mb (2 512megabyte sticks, 1 gig total, each stick with half a gig) sodimm laptop memory. DDR2 PC2-5300. Came together in one laptop. $19 shipped obo.

Promos 2 x 512mb (2 512megabyte sticks, 1 git total, each stick with half a gig) sodimm laptop memory. DDR2 PC2-5300, 667 MHz. Came together in one laptop. $19 shipped obo.

Kodak Wifi card. Used in some of the kodak printers and cameras. Check the specs of your kodak product to make sure this will work. Used. Retails for $99. $50 shipped obo.

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade Bill Gates Signature Edition. Brand new, Opened, unused. $200 shipped obo.

Prey pc game. $15 shipped obo.

Company of Heroes PC dvd game. Used. $21 shipped obo.

Quicken Willmaker Plus 2007 Software. Comes with the cd in the case. The case is cracked on the top. CD is fine. $17 obo shipped.

evox
11-16-08, 07:01 PM
Bump for you.