PDA

View Full Version : Buy two games at GoG.com and get one free

nekrosoft13
12-02-08, 04:21 PM
It looks like there are going to be special pricing deals online after the so call "Cyber Monday". CD Projekt's game download site GoG.com has launched a new promotion that will allow people to buy two of their $9.99 game and get one $5.99 game for free.

To benefit from the promo folks on the GoG.com site must put in all three games (the two $9.99 titles and the one $5.99 title) in one order. Once that's done you head to the payment screen where you will get a $5.99 discount. The promotion ends on 23:59 ET on Dec. 8 (it says Dec. 8 is Friday but it's actually Monday).

http://news.bigdownload.com/tag/gog.com

MaxFX
12-02-08, 04:30 PM
Anyluck getting UNDYING from there ?
Would be great with added widescreen Support :)

saturnotaku
12-02-08, 10:06 PM
I can't believe Shogo is on that list. I still have a copy on CD, but I might just get this version so I can play it on Vista. Incidentally, it works pretty darn well in XP--all you have to do to get it running is force vsync off in the driver control panel.

If they could get Carmageddon 2, I'd come close to crapping myself. The only way to get C2 working with a gamepad is with a Glide wrapper, and even then that's only possible on XP. If they could get C2 working with full gamepad support on Vista, I'd ditch XP forever.

NarcissistZero
12-03-08, 12:14 AM
All the games on there I want but do not have are $5.99, which is good in a way, but makes this deal pointless.

nutcrackr
12-03-08, 01:38 AM
system shock 2 kthx

undying would be nice too.

I hope they set up gifting.

NarcissistZero
12-03-08, 02:26 AM
system shock 2 kthx

Seriously.

I love GOG.com, I love the way they make sure everything runs on Windows Vista and all that, and the prices are great, but when I browse the store I'm just like... THAT'S IT?

Where are the Lucasarts classics? Where are the Sierra classics? WHERE IS FREAKING SYSTEM SHOCK?!?!

They need to build some capital and reputation... I get that... but let's get with releasing the actual good old games already. Fallout 1 and 2 do not an entire service make.

evox
12-03-08, 02:43 AM
Seriously.

I love GOG.com, I love the way they make sure everything runs on Windows Vista and all that, and the prices are great, but when I browse the store I'm just like... THAT'S IT?

Where are the Lucasarts classics? Where are the Sierra classics? WHERE IS FREAKING SYSTEM SHOCK?!?!

They need to build some capital and reputation... I get that... but let's get with releasing the actual good old games already. Fallout 1 and 2 do not an entire service make.

Grim Fandango!

nekrosoft13
12-03-08, 07:09 AM
Seriously.

they are just starting up, initials months are important if everything goes well for first few months. move will follow.

wysiwyg
12-03-08, 08:06 AM
great deal

i already bought Giants and Stonekeep when GOG was beta testing

LurkerLito
12-03-08, 10:16 AM
Bought the Fallout 1 and 2 with them during the beta. I just recently bought Sacred Gold from them also. I wish I waited a bit though so I could have used this deal. Oh well. I agree though that at the moment I don't have another 2 x $10 games I want to buy from them so I will pass on this deal. But I do have a couple of $6 games I wouldn't mind buying but they have to wait cause I have too many things to play at the moment and not enough time.

NarcissistZero
12-03-08, 02:53 PM
They're still in beta, actually.

acotdiny
12-05-08, 11:13 PM
Thankyou your posting