PDA

View Full Version : Young Boys Hang Kitten with Game Controller Cord After Playing GTA

Pages : [1] 2

evox
12-08-08, 03:16 AM
The investigation began [when] deputies went to the neighborhood of one of the two boys... and found the kitten hanging by its neck from a backyard tree. The boys had apparently used a wire from the video game controller they were playing, Grand Theft Auto, to hoist up the kitten. The animal's head had been injured by blows from a rock.

[Maricopa County Sheriff Joe] Arpaio questions why these young children were allowed to play such a violent video game.

“This game allows players to kill cops and rape women,” Arpaio says. “It’s little wonder why they perpetrated such violence against that little animal.”

http://www.azfamily.com/pets/animalnews/stories/mesa-local-news-120508-boys-stone-kitten.329504d5.html

Incoming **** storm. :p

bob saget
12-08-08, 03:19 AM
while this is a VERY disturbing incident, the boys WERE 6 and 7. I did some very cruel things to animals when i was that age, and its pretty painful to remember it.
Kids that age should not be playing ANY sort of video games period.

nutcrackr
12-08-08, 05:42 AM
I want to see the parents letting these kids play these games, I bet they are a real class act.

H3avyM3tal
12-08-08, 06:42 AM
How the hell can this string of words be called a sentence?

"used a wire from the video game controller they were playing, Grand Theft Auto, to hoist up the kitten"

WTF? Did they just put GTA in there for the sake of it?

Or did GTA become a video game controller, with which people play?

ralinn
12-08-08, 07:33 AM
Oh dear god. Some people's stupidity amazes me.

Gaco
12-08-08, 07:51 AM
That lady in the news segment: "I think that any murder or attack on any living thing is an atrocity and I think the children should be punised"

Unless you're vegetarian that is a complete double standard AND overreaction. Either something is wrong with these kids, or perhaps they're perfectly normal but just went crazy and did something really bad in a moment of craziness; either way it does not help the cat, the kids or the society to punish kids at such young age. And as I mentioned, there are far worse things being done to animals in modern society, in fact they are historically treated more like **** than ever, and people doesn't care - except for animals being so fortunate to make it on our "cute list" such as cats.

|MaguS|
12-08-08, 08:15 AM
I remember the hanging cat mini game...

Rakeesh
12-08-08, 08:49 AM
“The kind of psychological care these boys need to avoid any further acts of violence against animals or people will be very expensive,” Arpaio says. “Both families are likely to be greatly burdened by the medical help required.” Further complicating the family situation is the fact that the mother of the seven-year-old boy is an illegal alien.

Ok, rather than dip into the pockets of the taxpayers, they should deport the illegal alien and its kitten killing anchor baby and let Mexico deal with both of them.

Sazar
12-08-08, 08:50 AM
Is there a kitten strangling mission in any of the GTA games?

Refresh my memory here lads because I sure as hell don't remember one.

:confused:

ViN86
12-08-08, 09:10 AM
now let's punish responsible videogame players because these parents are ****ing retarded.

GENIUS!

nekrosoft13
12-08-08, 10:06 AM
while this is a VERY disturbing incident, the boys WERE 6 and 7. I did some very cruel things to animals when i was that age, and its pretty painful to remember it.
Kids that age should not be playing ANY sort of video games period.

worst i did was burn some bugs with magnifying glass, this is really out there.

tornadog
12-08-08, 10:57 AM
I have kicked ands stoned some stray dogs that chased my cycle when I was 8-9, and I have thrown a few kittens from my roof when the mother cat raided my attic to deliver her litter. But I am sure those actions were not inspired by any game or video game!!!!

HiCZoK4
12-08-08, 11:12 AM
I dont get all that GTA blame over the world. I passed GTAIV recentyl and its very wise game. It teach the resoults of being bad person. It teach that crime has its resoults. There is nothing about killing cats;/

ViN86
12-08-08, 11:56 AM
ive played violent video games since i was 8 years old, and not once have i thought that real life is in any way related to the videogame.

i mean, RL has much better graphics first off...

ASUSEN7900GTX
12-08-08, 12:02 PM
my guess is the parents are too busy to see what these kids are doing.

like career parents or so.

I am not sure this is the case 100% but many kids that has career parents gets neglicted...not sure the spelling is right but you get it?

so if people took more time with their kids maybe, these kind of things could be avoided.
this might be a freak thing and these kids, are fully normal...hard to belive but still they might have thougt it.
And somehow did it why only god and they know

Bman212121
12-08-08, 12:04 PM
If their parents weren't cheap asses and got them a PS3, this incident would have never happened. :p

ASUSEN7900GTX
12-08-08, 12:07 PM
i FOrgot now probably Rockstar will get even more **** for their GTA games from III-IV

and many countrie might even bann it.

well they are without a doubt very violent i have played a few of these adn they are indeed more violent in a way than say Crysis or COD?

HiCZoK4
12-08-08, 12:43 PM
ive played violent video games since i was 8 years old, and not once have i thought that real life is in any way related to the videogame.

i mean, RL has much better graphics first off...
I play games since I was 7yo. Parents were never controlling what I play. I am 19yo now and still can different what is game and what is real:P

I dont think games can makes someone more angry or bad person. Imo they helped me calm down after bad day etc. I am quite a calm person. Maybe not thanks to games but I feel like those didnt involved my mind at all...

well reall have better hd res adn better fps so I can still see the difference:P:D:D:D

ViN86
12-08-08, 02:04 PM
I play games since I was 7yo. Parents were never controlling what I play. I am 19yo now and still can different what is game and what is real:P

I dont think games can makes someone more angry or bad person. Imo they helped me calm down after bad day etc. I am quite a calm person. Maybe not thanks to games but I feel like those didnt involved my mind at all...

well reall have better hd res adn better fps so I can still see the difference:P:D:D:D

did you just quote me and repeat what i said? :confused:

Revs
12-08-08, 02:45 PM

People don't have to be disagreeing with you to quote you, Vin ;)

HiCZoK4
12-08-08, 02:45 PM

Yes. Just becouse I agree with your opinion so no offense :headexplode:

DRen72
12-08-08, 03:34 PM
Ok, rather than dip into the pockets of the taxpayers, they should deport the illegal alien and its kitten killing anchor baby and let Mexico deal with both of them.+1, except all illegal's and their children need deported!

crainger
12-08-08, 03:39 PM
This thing makes me sick. I am an animal lover and the story makes me pretty ill. The anger makes me want to punish those kids in a very brutal fashion. However the calm person who plays video games makes me ask. How did they get the game to begin with?

Tr1cK
12-08-08, 03:42 PM
In upcoming news:
"Grand Theft Auto" is now officially a verb!

Monolyth
12-08-08, 04:38 PM
I once shot a squirrel with my bb-gun when I was around that age, luckily I had a weak-ass bb-gun. I think two things need to happen, the public needs to ease up on parents who discipline their children, and then parents need to discipline their children.

You shave a cat for laughs, not hang it in a tree. But there are some twisted people out there that we may just not be able to help.