PDA

View Full Version : Clear Sky WTF!

Technoholic
12-23-08, 01:39 PM
Okay, I'm not sure to describe this, but what the hell, man?

I went back to Garbage from Red Forest. Garbage is filled with Bandits, and when I highlight them with my crosshair, it just turns yellow as if they are neutral. For the first time I went from Red Forest to Garbage, there was this emission that was about to explode, and I had to run over to the tunnel near this so called factory and hide there. I get out just fine after the emission passes by, and I can do missions with the bandits. And I knew I have other rewards that I needed to pick up before I keep on going with the missions. Duty and Stalkers became enemies with me because I was doing missions with the Bandits.

With them becoming enemies that I do not want, I decided to load from AUTO SAVE from where I first entered Garbage from Red Forest. Emission do not explode. Bandits shoot me when I try to trespass. WTF?

NaitoSan
12-23-08, 01:54 PM
I was expecting the same problem you experienced in first STALKER game... :lol:

Technoholic
12-23-08, 03:20 PM
I was thinking of that as I posted this thread, LOL.

nutcrackr
12-23-08, 04:30 PM
you can legitimately ally with bandits in clear sky, but there is problems with the system. I know I had the same problem where a group of bandits in the same spot were friendly and another group were hostile. The friendly group just walked around, the hostile group lay the smack down on me.

bob saget
12-23-08, 04:37 PM
is it that hard to just fight 'em? they take lots of damage??

Technoholic
12-23-08, 07:59 PM
It's annoying takin' on fire. I went to Red Forest then back to Garbage after loading the game, and I got by fine with the emission exploding. :|

But at the other point than my situation, Bandits are surely mental retarded.