jAkUp
01-13-09, 01:32 PM
http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewstory&threadid=94777

mojoman0
01-13-09, 01:37 PM
Awesome! The first one was amazing.

Logical
01-13-09, 01:38 PM
Although not quite as optimised as id liked it to be the first CoJ was a good game. Looking forward to this. :)

nekrosoft13
01-13-09, 01:44 PM
can't wait

I hope Techland doesn't try to do to much that they can. They are now working on 4 games at the same time: Warhound, Dead Island, Chrome 2 and now Call of Juarez Bound in Blood

MaxFX
01-13-09, 01:46 PM
Very nice but I cant wait for Dead Island, that will be cool :)
BTW Techland rule, the best devs from Poland by far!

Alaa
01-13-09, 01:50 PM
Hope they improve the controls this time.

crainger
01-13-09, 02:00 PM
Very nice but I cant wait for Dead Island, that will be cool :)
BTW Techland rule, the best devs from Poland by far!

CDProjekt RED STUDIO are better.

Toss3
01-13-09, 02:04 PM
Was the first one any good(never played it)? :) Having a hard time finding good games to play, but I missed quite a few during my time I visited my old friend the Pentium 4. :D

weevil
01-13-09, 02:06 PM
Very enjoyable and atmospheric the first one, looking forward to this

Peter

NarcissistZero
01-13-09, 02:09 PM
First one was amazing... great western atmosphere and fun shooting, as well as slow-mo bow and arrow kills...

I'll get this day one.

mojoman0
01-13-09, 02:35 PM
Was the first one any good(never played it)? :) Having a hard time finding good games to play, but I missed quite a few during my time I visited my old friend the Pentium 4. :D

It truly is like a western movie. Gun fights are really fun and it now supports DX10 with a few enhancements and much better textures. Still has really good gfx, you should pick it up, prolly dirt cheap by now.

Mr. Hunt
01-13-09, 02:37 PM
Just read about this... awesome news because I enjoyed the first a great deal. Kind of funny though because this morning before even reading the news I was thinking about replaying CoJ.

Destroy
01-13-09, 03:21 PM
Nice, looking forward to it. First one in DX10 mode was a bit sluggish but darn good looking, unique and interesting.

Noriega
01-13-09, 03:39 PM
First one was the best Western so far in my opinion.

PS I bought it with PC gaming magazine for 5$ : P

Bearclaw
01-13-09, 04:06 PM
One of the best games I have ever played. Completely immersive, and always an engaging environment. :thumbsup: One thing I was bummed about, however, was that it wasn't freeplay, a la GTA. I thought it was and was the reason I bought it. Even though it wasn't, I still loved the game. Quality game. I need to buy it again and replay it.

I am really looking forward to this prequel.

Ywap
01-13-09, 04:16 PM
Good news indeed. I loved the first one but to be honest im even more interested in Dead Island from Techland.

|MaguS|
01-13-09, 04:37 PM
I hope the console version isn't asstastic like the last one... Don't think my laptop can run their engine at decent settings.

raystorm
01-13-09, 04:59 PM
Call of Juarez in DX10 mode looks just excellent and its a fine game. Only issue I have are the awful stealth sequences with Billy. All the Reverend Ray segments with good ol' fashion shootin are all great and hopefully the sequel is more like those levels. The original is pretty long for an action game too.

so yea...more shootin' action, less stealth and tons of new bible quotes as you headshot them bandits and indians.

MowTin
01-13-09, 07:33 PM
In the PC version I think the pistol duels were broken right? You couldn't aim when it came time to draw. I think it was consolized.

Other than that a great game.

I hope they add more Bible verses for the reverend. And on open would would be pretty cool but that's hoping for too much.

CaptNKILL
01-13-09, 08:05 PM
Yes! :)

The first one is probably the best FPS I've played in years.

NaitoSan
01-13-09, 08:26 PM
In the PC version I think the pistol duels were broken right? You couldn't aim when it came time to draw. I think it was consolized.

Other than that a great game.

I hope they add more Bible verses for the reverend. And on open would would be pretty cool but that's hoping for too much.
It's not consolized. It came out on PC a year before console.

Bman212121
01-13-09, 09:35 PM
Maybe I'll play the first one someday. It's been on my shelf collecting dust for a long time. :lol:

nekrosoft13
01-13-09, 10:00 PM
In the PC version I think the pistol duels were broken right? You couldn't aim when it came time to draw.

i would aim with no trouble.

MowTin
01-13-09, 10:36 PM
i would aim with no trouble.

Maybe one of my joysticks was interfering. I always thought they were trying to make it hard to aim.

FearMeAll
01-14-09, 06:29 AM
I hated the first one because the loading times are obscene. The game was good. But good grief, optimize the loading times PLEEEAASE!