PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect/Dead Space for trade...

NarcissistZero
01-20-09, 12:18 AM
I rebought these on Steam... most of the time when I do this I give or sell my hard copy to my best friend, but he's uninterested in these.

Basically it's the hard copy versions of Mass Effect and Dead Space. 1 activation has been used on each, but 4 are left (and more if you big them about it). You can revoke the one already used since I won't be playing the hard copy versions ever again.

I don't want much for them, maybe some great game from a while back I never played, or something you bought recently and regret. Gifting a cheap game through Steam even.

Let me know if anyone's interested, otherwise I'll put them up on craigslist or something.

Thanks.

NarcissistZero
01-20-09, 02:36 AM
As a suggestion for those inclined to trade through Steam, I think Painkiller Gold and Painkiller whatever-the-heck-new-stand-alone-expansion-is would be a good deal. Those are $10 a piece, which would be $20 for both these games shipped. Seems like a deal to me.

Feel free to make other offers as well.

saturnotaku
01-20-09, 07:11 AM
Would you be interested in a hard copy of Painkiller Gold for the hard copy of Dead Space?

jcrox
01-20-09, 07:47 AM
PM sent

mizzer
01-20-09, 12:42 PM
As a suggestion for those inclined to trade through Steam, I think Painkiller Gold and Painkiller whatever-the-heck-new-stand-alone-expansion-is would be a good deal. Those are $10 a piece, which would be $20 for both these games shipped. Seems like a deal to me.

Feel free to make other offers as well.

I sent you a PM.

NarcissistZero
01-20-09, 05:49 PM
Dead Space is gone and Mass Effect isn't worth much on it's own, so thanks to all for looking.

If anyone wants Mass Effect someday for a little something, let me know.

bubbachuck
01-22-09, 07:30 PM
PM sent.

I guess it's implied that you have the PC versions of these games?