PDA

View Full Version : visiontek bashes nvidia once again


Pages : [1] 2 3

jAkUp
05-30-03, 06:51 PM
http://www.visiontek.com/

just check out the flash movie for the "Top 3 Denials in US History."

Solomon
05-30-03, 06:56 PM
I thought it was kinda funny! Same goes for that Rage3D Matrix thing. That was funny too. If you take this seriously you need to get laid.

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com

jAkUp
05-30-03, 06:57 PM
hehe i thought it was pretty funny too...:D as well as the last one with the dustbuster noise:)

Solomon
05-30-03, 06:58 PM
I think the Matrix one was the best one so far as in terms of laughter ability. That one was very thought out.

WoW! I forgot about the dustbuster one that VisionTek did. I can't remember how that one went though... Heh

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com

Nv40
05-30-03, 07:25 PM
i dont care about 3dmarks..
but i must admit that was really FUnny... hehe :D

a4164
05-30-03, 07:28 PM
that matrix spoof is quite funny :D

digitalwanderer
05-30-03, 07:46 PM
Man, them VisionTek folks sure are a vengeful bunch who hold a grudge...



....kewl. :cool:

Gator
05-30-03, 08:05 PM
Ok, that is just terrible business practice. Although they're pretty damn funny, they are flat out unprofessional and hence I will NEVER buy a Visiontek product. It's really just absurd.

DivotMaker
05-30-03, 08:10 PM
Always keep in mind...what goes around comes around....

SlyBoots
05-30-03, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Man, them VisionTek folks sure are a vengeful bunch who hold a grudge...



....kewl. :cool:

As Will Rock says "REVENGE is a dish best served REPEATDLY"owned:

John Reynolds
05-30-03, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Gator
Ok, that is just terrible business practice. Although they're pretty damn funny, they are flat out unprofessional and hence I will NEVER buy a Visiontek product. It's really just absurd.

Lighten up, Francis.

ChrisRay
05-30-03, 08:26 PM
Heh I own a Visiontek Radeon 9500 Pro, (Its an ATI OEM model tho)

I've never liked Visiontek's PR model tho.

Look at their advertisement for the Radeon 9500 Pro./ And sure as "Open up a whuup ass on yo mama bitch" is on the box..

SlyBoots
05-30-03, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by BigBerthaEA
Always keep in mind...what goes around comes around....

“If you feel you are not properly sedated, call 348-844 immediately. Failure to do so may result in prosecution for criminal drug evasion.”:p

digitalwanderer
05-30-03, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by BigBerthaEA
Always keep in mind...what goes around comes around....

Exactly my point, and it's about time nVidia got bitch-slapped by karma a bit! :D

DivotMaker
05-30-03, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Exactly my point, and it's about time nVidia got bitch-slapped by karma a bit! :D

To each his own....

Solomon
05-30-03, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Gator
Ok, that is just terrible business practice. Although they're pretty damn funny, they are flat out unprofessional and hence I will NEVER buy a Visiontek product. It's really just absurd.

That's kinda funny. nVidia's PR is quite horrible too but that doesn't stop ya from buying their products? Now that a vendor tries some cheap shots and you flat out say you aren't going to buy a VisionTek card? LOL! That's sort of two faced isn't it?


People who take offense to this to the point that they aren't going to buy their products are funny. Why I say this? It's just nonsense PR garbage. People seem to take this stuff at heart, but when it's coming actually from nVidia themselves it's o.k.? Boy I love the irony.

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com

digitalwanderer
05-30-03, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by BigBerthaEA
To each his own....
...and to own his each. :)

Originally posted by Solomon
That's kinda funny. nVidia's PR is quite horrible too but that doesn't stop ya from buying their products? Now that a vendor tries some cheap shots and you flat out say you aren't going to buy a VisionTek card? LOL! That's sort of two faced isn't it?


People who take offense to this to the point that they aren't going to buy their products are funny. Why I say this? It's just nonsense PR garbage. People seem to take this stuff at heart, but when it's coming actually from nVidia themselves it's o.k.? Boy I love the irony.
Damn it, HOW could I have missed that! :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A very astute and comical reference brimmed with irony for being truthful, a classic funny! :D

reever2
05-30-03, 11:01 PM
Dont forget the 5800 debacle, didnt nvidias PR estimate like 20000+ 3dmarks?

jAkUp
05-30-03, 11:03 PM
hehe... i remember them promising 20k 3dmarks in 3dmark01

bkswaney
05-31-03, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by jAkUp
hehe... i remember them promising 20k 3dmarks in 3dmark01

18,000 was not to for off. ;)

jAkUp
05-31-03, 01:42 AM
yea... you have 18k... but thats with an overclocked fsb... 3dmark01 is VERY sensitive to overclocking the fsb... 3dmark03 is not so much so.... the higher scores are caused by the bus speed.... the nv30 does not get anywhere near 20k without an overclocked fsb... hence... the ****ty 3dmark2k1 score i have...hehe:D

solofly
05-31-03, 04:04 AM
Visiontek is a joke for continues nVidia bashing. Joke to a first degree! Have you guys seen the front page...

It's crazy, eh? With all of the negative press NVIDIA has been receiving from hardware web sites, and our forums in particular, their worth continues to increase.
Back in February, NVIDIA common stock was trading at $10 a share and today topped out at $26.

So remember, money talks and BS walks...

digitalwanderer
05-31-03, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by solofly
Visiontek is a joke for continues nVidia bashing. Joke to a first degree! Have you guys seen the front page today...

It's crazy, eh? With all of the negative press NVIDIA has been receiving from hardware web sites, and our forums in particular, their worth continues to increase.
Back in February, NVIDIA common stock was trading at $10 a share and today topped out at $26.

And remember, money talks and BS walks...

Dude, I would NOT be talking big about a stock hic-cup...we all know that nVidia is sitting on a powder keg with the worlds slowest burning fuse, but when it blows...

< - boom - > :eek:

solofly
05-31-03, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Dude, I would NOT be talking big about a stock hic-cup...we all know that nVidia is sitting on a powder keg with the worlds slowest burning fuse, but when it blows...

< - boom - > :eek:

Facts or wishful thinking...

solofly
05-31-03, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by i'm right now
I have so much respect for nvidia, and the way they handle things

lol Where did you come from...;)