PDA

View Full Version : Mirror's Edge controller porblem.

Albo
01-22-09, 05:06 PM
I got a copy of Mirror's Edge, and when i plugged in my logitech dual analog wired controller, it showed up as an xbox360 controller, no harm done as long as I can play the game fine.

I couldnt. Everything was great an well except the left analog stick (movement). Whenever I went up she went back wards and when I went down she went forwards. WTF IS GOING ON???

I'm not going to invest into a 360 controller yet.

I have tried using a logitch profile, tried playing the game with this defect (too hard)(and then ill be used to this), I tried changing the manual controls from keyboard to gamepad (no luck), I tried to switch the axis, then play lefty mode with axis y inverted (all that gave me was half of the mouse settings on an axis, the ther half on the other.

I hope I'm making my self clear (I dont think I am)

Does this happen to anyone else, apparently its a very big problem.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Also, Ive been playing for about two hours using K&M and I have just fionished the chapter with the two cranes at the end. How far in the story am I (just wondering)

saturnotaku
01-22-09, 05:10 PM
This was discussed in the feedback thread: only the 360 pad is supported, nothing else.

NarcissistZero
01-22-09, 05:15 PM
Not to give the response that will just annoy you, but... it plays better with KB&M anyway.

Also, for added annoyance: it's time to get a 360 pad, as every PC game supports it perfectly.

Albo
01-22-09, 08:31 PM
Not to give the response that will just annoy you, but... it plays better with KB&M anyway.

Also, for added annoyance: it's time to get a 360 pad, as every PC game supports it perfectly.

I brought my copy of GTA SA to install at my friends house, and we did and when he tried to play it with his 360 pad, he couldnt the game didnt recognize it. SO HA
Not EVERY pc game
you lose and I lose even more cause I cant use my controller :(

Albo
01-23-09, 09:38 PM
I still dont know how far I am, I just finished the two cranes mission.