PDA

View Full Version : NV Lovin'

RobHague
06-01-03, 10:47 AM
http://messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=15784668&tid=nvda&sid=15784668&mid=234104

:POKE: @ ATI it seems.

I think this should be in the jokes section but even die-hard nvidia fans would admit that this urrm so called 'article' is complete tosh.

I mean stuff like this...

ATIís currents cores are low tech. That becomes very clear when you see the benchmarks of the new games like Doom III.

:lol2: Oh dear :rolleyes:

Slappi
06-01-03, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by RobHague
http://messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=15784668&tid=nvda&sid=15784668&mid=234104

:POKE: @ ATI it seems.

I think this should be in the jokes section but even die-hard nvidia fans would admit that this urrm so called 'article' is complete tosh.

I mean stuff like this...

:lol2: Oh dear :rolleyes:

Why don't you quote some of the BS that goes around the ATYT forum? It is a lot worse than that guy's rantings. Also the guy who posted that has been holding that stock since below $10 a share while all the ATYT traders laughed at him. He may be a little overboard against ATI but damn he sure is up a lot of money.

nVidi0t
06-01-03, 11:09 AM
That guy is blindly pro nVidia, but he does have a few valid points concerning finances.

euan
06-01-03, 11:33 AM
Well if your a company that's been around since the beginning of time, it's not as likely your going to see the sort of shares rollercoaster that young fledgling companies like Nvida show. Point is the volatile ones are the first to go when it all turns bad.

muzz
06-01-03, 11:53 AM
Fool!!!
Pure and simple.

GlowStick
06-01-03, 07:56 PM
Well, for stock wise advice it would be better to buy nvidia stock than ati, if you had a time machine and could get it when it was 10$.............

But the best advice is to not invest your money!

ChrisW
06-01-03, 08:27 PM
I can't blame anyone who purchased nVidia stock at $10 a share. That was a no-brainer. If I had purchased a bunch of nVidia stock I would probably be posting this garbage too if I thought it would help increase the stock value.

GlowStick
06-01-03, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by ChrisW
I can't blame anyone who purchased nVidia stock at $10 a share. That was a no-brainer. If I had purchased a bunch of nVidia stock I would probably be posting this garbage too if I thought it would help increase the stock value.

But it dosent help incrase the stock value.

ChrisW
06-01-03, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by GlowStick
But it dosent help incrase the stock value.
What makes you say that? The more desirable the stock, the higher the price. That's simple supply and demand.

GlowStick
06-01-03, 08:48 PM
What makes you say that? The more desirable the stock, the higher the price. That's simple supply and demand.

I was responding to your 'id post thist stuff if it would rasise my stock prices'

but it dosent,

ChrisW
06-01-03, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by GlowStick
I was responding to your 'id post thist stuff if it would rasise my stock prices'

but it dosent,
You don't think the constant hyping of nVidia would make their stock more desirable?

GlowStick
06-01-03, 09:02 PM
You don't think the constant hyping of nVidia would make their stock more desirable?

Putting a post on a forum isnt gonna cut it. Hate to break it to ya, but there are billions other other people out there!