PDA

View Full Version : FS: MX518 mouse, X-Fi XtremeGamer, backlit keyboard

saturnotaku
02-03-09, 07:50 PM
Got the following items for sale:

Logitech MX518 mouse. Great condition, includes retail box. Just got a G9 so this is not needed any more. $25 shipped.

SB X-Fi Xtreme Gamer PCI sound card. Also in great condition with retail box and all manuals/accessories. UPC code is missing due to a previous mail-in rebate. Had no problems with it, but am going to use onboard for a while until I've saved up enough to get either an X-Fi Platinum or an Asus Xonar D2. $50 shipped.

Logisys KB-606SL backlit keyboard. The very same model I reviewed here almost exactly 4 years ago (http://www.nvnews.net/reviews/logisys_kb606sl/index.shtml). Still works great as a no-nonsense board. I don't have the box or USB -> PS2 adapter, though. $10 shipped.

I accept payment through verified PayPal only. Heatware and eBay feedback both under saturnotaku. Please PM if interested.

Bman212121
02-03-09, 08:43 PM
but am going to use onboard for a while until I've saved up enough to get either an X-Fi Platinum or an Asus Xonar D2.

*Looks at rig in sig. Looks at my sig... Scratches head...* :p

(bump)

saturnotaku
02-04-09, 07:49 AM
*Looks at rig in sig. Looks at my sig... Scratches head...* :p

(bump)

Gotta offset the cost of this expensive stuff somehow. :D

SLippe
02-04-09, 09:21 AM
Does that X-Fi have the extra ram? Is it the fat card or the slim card?

saturnotaku
02-04-09, 09:57 AM
Does that X-Fi have the extra ram? Is it the fat card or the slim card?

IIRC, only the Fatal1ty cards have the extra RAM (which, from what I've read, doesn't really do a whole lot, at least not enough to justify its much higher cost).

I'm selling the plain XtremeGamer card, the slim one.

SLippe
02-04-09, 06:56 PM
IIRC, only the Fatal1ty cards have the extra RAM (which, from what I've read, doesn't really do a whole lot, at least not enough to justify its much higher cost).

I'm selling the plain XtremeGamer card, the slim one.

Okay, thanks. Same one I have then.

(bump)

bob saget
02-04-09, 07:12 PM
(bump)

saturnotaku
02-07-09, 09:36 AM
Bump