PDA

View Full Version : XBL Complaint Thread

ViN86
02-05-09, 12:52 PM
ok, so i have to complain about XBL, because it's really pissing me off lately.

first off, why do i pay so i can have my matches hosted on someone's POS home connection? i pay $4 a month so i can play in the laggiest games possible and it's really ****ing annoying.

second off, why are people so ****ing lame that they need to intentionally lag out their connection to gain an edge? (aka "lag switching"). it seems the Halo **** has merged into gears as well and people constant hit the standby button on their modems to force the connection to lag, creating unplayable online games, which lower everyone's rank unfairly.

FIX IT MS. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR MONEY.

/rant

:mad:

|MaguS|
02-05-09, 01:01 PM
What you talking about? Because you pay for the service it is automatically better then any other service! DUH

Imbroglio
02-05-09, 04:35 PM
but doodz, you can xbl stalk just like you can facebook stalk :headexplode:

vin, as much as i hate to say it, it's epic's fault as much if not more than xbl's. the only reason i say this is look at a game that is even faster paced than gow2, aka CoD4. It featured host migration (if one host ****s the bed, the next best connection becomes host) and had 100x better hit detection than gears. that game was released a year prior to gow2. cliffy bowtard and the rest of epic decided to completely ignore what IW did. End result, a craptastic mp experience. I don't blame xbl, I blame the ****ty devs working on xbl.

ViN86
02-05-09, 05:02 PM
but doodz, you can xbl stalk just like you can facebook stalk :headexplode:

vin, as much as i hate to say it, it's epic's fault as much if not more than xbl's. the only reason i say this is look at a game that is even faster paced than gow2, aka CoD4. It featured host migration (if one host ****s the bed, the next best connection becomes host) and had 100x better hit detection than gears. that game was released a year prior to gow2. cliffy bowtard and the rest of epic decided to completely ignore what IW did. End result, a craptastic mp experience. I don't blame xbl, I blame the ****ty devs working on xbl.

sure, but look at PSN. 60 player servers in Resistance 2. you could never do that on XBL.

and it's free.