PDA

View Full Version : Circuit City

pkirby11
02-13-09, 06:15 PM
Has all their games and movies 40% off right now. I just picked up Fallout 3 and Uncharted for close to the cost of one PS3 game. If you can scour some gems it's worth it if you have one in your area. Gotta dig around though, people were hiding things I had to look for some and also picked up several Blu-Rays I'd been meaning to get for about the price of a DVD each.

Real nice, hate to see them go broke, I really do but if it's got to happen at least we can get some good deals out of it.

lIqUID
02-13-09, 06:47 PM
I might check mine out tomorrow, but a buddy of mine told me its already been pillaged. It does suck since this particular store has only been open for a couple years, but meh I like Bestbuy better.

Medion
02-13-09, 08:10 PM
My local CC is too overpriced. Even 40% off, the Blu-Rays I want are STILL cheaper on Amazon.

pkirby11
02-13-09, 09:51 PM
My local CC is too overpriced. Even 40% off, the Blu-Rays I want are STILL cheaper on Amazon.

That sucks, I got a pretty good deal on mine. And yeah our CC was pretty picked over but I still found some gems. Like I said it was obvious people were trying to hide things for later. :) Took a little time but got some things I wanted.

tornadog
02-13-09, 11:16 PM
the CC near me opened only middle of last year. Its sad to see it go because it was my one destination for games thanks to their $10-15 gift cards with pretty much every game.

pkirby11
02-14-09, 12:42 PM
the CC near me opened only middle of last year. Its sad to see it go because it was my one destination for games thanks to their $10-15 gift cards with pretty much every game.

Yeah I'll miss mine, I mainly shop at Best Buy but they piss me off and soon they will be the only store in our town specializing in electronics. Plus they've been around for a while here and I just hate to see it happen. I like the deals of course but still hate to see them go.

Odral
02-15-09, 12:11 AM
I just picked up Resistance 2 collectors from my local CC for $36!!!

NaitoSan
02-15-09, 04:41 PM
I got dualshock 3 controller for around $35 and crysis warhead for my brother for $17.99 (hope its good price). it's sad to see them closing for good.

Apollo 13
02-16-09, 04:10 PM
Just got Shadowrun PC, Team Fortress 2 PC, and Half life 2 Episode 1 PC for just $12.