PDA

View Full Version : got a 360 wheel

tornadog
02-16-09, 11:40 AM
So I got a 360 racing wheel for christmas, as I have always longed for one. I havent really played any real racing games. So does the wheel make the experience any better. I remember trying PGR3 long ago and sucking at it. I havent tried any of the Forza or PGRs since.

Yaboze
02-16-09, 11:41 AM
You have the wheel, you tell us.

tornadog
02-16-09, 12:00 PM
i dont know. I havent opened it yet. I am thinking of returning it and buying some games instead, I am still holding on to the gift receipt!!

HiCZoK4
02-16-09, 12:35 PM
What wheel is it?
And I dont really thing it differ much from analog sticks:P

tornadog
02-16-09, 01:55 PM
the xbox 360 racing wheel from Microsoft

HiCZoK4
02-16-09, 04:00 PM
I was playing only on fake one which i borrowed from friend.
It was **** !!!!

betterdan
02-16-09, 04:51 PM
I got the 360 wheel for Christmas also. It sucks holding it on your lap if you have it plugged into the wall for rumble power. The damn wheel shakes more than Oprah running to KFC with only minutes till they close. I'm not even kidding, you have to bolt it down.

Other than that it's pretty cool.

tornadog
02-16-09, 05:54 PM
brilliant, just what I wanted to hear. Theres no where to bolt it down where I am sitting. Guess its back to the cleaners this one!

betterdan
02-16-09, 11:04 PM
Well try it before you get rid of it. I'm saying it's impossible for me to hold on my lap but I'm an old fart. My son can do it.

Serath
02-17-09, 03:27 AM
I got one way back for Burnout Paradise. I love it. If you've ever used any of the Logitech wheels for PS2, PS3 or PC, this one feels about the same. Very good at simulating real-life feedback through the wheel much like an arcade machine. Make no mistake. This isn't some cheapo vibration feedback or random shaking. It behaves in a very realistic way along with what's happening in the game. Definitely use the clamp if you're in for extended play. The lap rest option works okay, but you will lose some of the control when the wheel starts fighting back during a crash or spin-out. If you enjoy more life from racing games, the wheel is for you. Overall the wheel feels sturdy and of high quality, but I do like my Logitech wheel better just because it's easier to setup on PS2/3, and PC. Give it a few laps with the clamp and report back, please.