PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft SideWinder X6 Gaming Keyboard

SLippe
02-16-09, 01:01 PM
I am thinking about picking this up today. It's on sale. What are the opinions of users here?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8954072&type=product&id=1216424485180

SLippe
02-16-09, 07:39 PM
Nevermind. I've changed my mind. I'll probably get the Logitech illuminated keyboard instead.

saturnotaku
02-16-09, 07:57 PM
I bought one from someone here for $35. For that price, I quite like it. It feels different than my old kb, but that's not a bad thing. I wish it had other backlight colors, but the red is not obtrusive at all. This is a decent board overall, but nothing spectacular. Definitely worth $35, but not much more than that.

SLippe
02-16-09, 09:21 PM
I bought one from someone here for $35. For that price, I quite like it. It feels different than my old kb, but that's not a bad thing. I wish it had other backlight colors, but the red is not obtrusive at all. This is a decent board overall, but nothing spectacular. Definitely worth $35, but not much more than that.

The red lighting was one thing I liked about it, thought it would match my rig pretty good. Seems most illuminated keyboards have blue light. The Logitech kb has received really good reviews, whereas that MS one was kind of hit and miss.