PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Ward would like your feedback.

rudedog
02-18-09, 07:48 AM
Regarding Modern Warfare 2.

402 has posted the following via his twitter account:

fourzerotwo Alright! I need your help in testing our Modern Warfare 2 Twitter App. To participate, answer the following question along with #MW2 hashtag

fourzerotwo Name one thing you'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2 - Reply with your answer + #MW2 . Tweet. Track. Vote @ http://twitter.infinityward.com

I've personally twittered about using a hash tag in the past to help search or index key words in twitter. 402 has actually implemented something interesting and has setup a twitter feed on the IW site so you can follow the discussion regarding recommendation for the next Call of Duty.

Good to see 402 off to a much different start this time around. Make sure you leave your own suggestions / comments via the #mw2 hash tag via twitter.

Note you have to have a twitter account to submit suggestions.

** makes sure you vote for the ideas you think are worthy

Burnt_Ram
02-18-09, 08:30 AM
It will be interesting to see what people want and don't want. personally, i'll have to give it some serious thought ...

Mr. Hunt
02-18-09, 10:12 AM
My only feedback would be to keep doing what they have been and PLEASE DO NOT HAVE FREAKING VEHICLES! Tanks ruin these types of games... yet of course Treyarch has to put them into their games to make things completely terrible.