PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard selection time >_>

Dreamweavernoob
02-20-09, 04:56 PM
Quad cores, multiple gigabytes of ram, terabytes of storage, large flatscreens, top level graphics cards..............

And I am using a PS/2 keyboard :|

Thats right. I am using this POS IBM keyboard, from God knows when. Its SERIOUSLY old, is clunky and dosent even have a start button.

So I figured, hey lets piss some people off. Just joking. But I could with some opinions on keyboards. I've read google reviews, yet for every positive keyboard review there is a negative, and the BS makes my head spin.

Anyway, after my large spends im a wee bit short on cash, so money is a factor here.

I have picked out the following potential winners:

Saitek Eclipse II 27
Saitek Eclipse III 37
Logitech Ultra-Flat Keyboard 11
OCZ Alchemy Series Elixir 20

Any other suggestions would be more than welcome.

Many thanks.

CaptNKILL
02-20-09, 05:16 PM
Logitech Ultra Flat. :thumbsup:

XDanger
02-20-09, 06:26 PM
Get a gamepad to go with the IBM (merely a suggestion).
http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3326991/Cyber-Snipa-Game-Pad-V2-Black-USB/Product.html

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/1107587/Logitech-Ultra-Flat-Keyboard/Product.html?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-PC-_-Accessories-_-Logitech%2BUltra%2BFlat%2BKeyboard&source=5066&engine=froogle_pc&keyword=Logitech+Ultra+Flat+Keyboard
Ultraflat is 9.99 (deliverd) from Play.com, Do that.

saturnotaku
02-21-09, 04:48 AM
You could have posted all your hardware questions into a single thread instead of creating a poll for every single little thing you want to buy.

Dreamweavernoob
02-21-09, 05:07 AM
Now where would the fun in that be?

:D

Plus it keeps the place looking more alive, with the added bonus that google is indexing these threads, which means that people searching for stuff like keyboards will be more likely to find this place. More people increases site value, has a higher chance of clicking your ads, hence you get paid more.

All for a few bytes on your servers HDD. -_-