PDA

View Full Version : WHERE THE HECK IS THE TF2 SCOUT UPDATE???

Albo
02-24-09, 09:04 PM
I have been waiting for this update since I heard it was getting released today. WHERE THE HECK IS IT??? its 9:PM eastern time. I'm going to bed soon (10PM is computer shutdown time)
Are they even going to release it??? Even their website (http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/) isn't updated. I'm getting VERY angry. Can someone shed some light on the situation.

I heard some people say that it was getting released next tuesday, not this one. But then by would the website be in that format???

WHATS GOING ON????????
:headexplode::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:

six_storm
02-24-09, 09:15 PM
Be patient? I dunno, just wait until they put the update out. Valve makes some quality stuff so give them time to do their jobs.

Albo
02-24-09, 09:35 PM
PATIENT!!!!
How the heck can I be patient
BTW, valve has released what you have to do inorder to get the achievements.
By favorite is "A Year to Remember" Incase you don't realize it, in 2004 (the number of kills you need to get) The Boston red Sox Won the world Series, and came back from 3-0 loss to win 4-3, and win the penant against the Yankees. If you notice the icon for that achievement it looks like a world series trophy. nice to see some Red Sox fans in Valve

ANYWAYS, WHERE IS IT?!!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!

NarcissistZero
02-24-09, 09:35 PM
I'm getting VERY angry.

That's healthy.

ViN86
02-24-09, 09:37 PM
YES, HOW DARE THEY BE LATE WITH ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR A GAME THAT IS A FEW YEARS OLD THAT I AM NOT EVEN PAYING FOR?! THEY ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE FOR BEING LATE ON THE RELEASE OF A FREE UPDATE THAT WILL ULTIMATELY MAKE THE GAME BETTER.

omg, stfu. it's free. if you paid for it, id say you have a right to be mad. otherwise, just wait for it like everyone else :|

Albo
02-24-09, 09:48 PM
YES, HOW DARE THEY BE LATE WITH ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR A GAME THAT IS A FEW YEARS OLD THAT I AM NOT EVEN PAYING FOR?! THEY ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE FOR BEING LATE ON THE RELEASE OF A FREE UPDATE THAT WILL ULTIMATELY MAKE THE GAME BETTER.

omg, stfu. it's free. if you paid for it, id say you have a right to be mad. otherwise, just wait for it like everyone else :|

1. please don't tell me to "stfu" I have a right to say what I want to.
2. It has been more then 6 months since their last class updates.
3. This update was set to be released 3 months ago, but they can't manage to do anything right so they held it back for another 3 months

ViN86
02-24-09, 09:51 PM
1. please don't tell me to "stfu" I have a right to say what I want to.
youre whining about a free upgrade... :retard:

2. It has been more then 6 months since their last class updates.
and? they dont need to release ANY updates.

3. This update was set to be released 3 months ago, but they can't manage to do anything right so they held it back for another 3 months
what dont you understand about this? IT'S FREE. they could just cancel the whole thing. they have no obligation whatsoever to release this. so stop whining and wait like the rest of us.

Albo
02-24-09, 09:57 PM
Damn, its 10PM
I guess all I can do is hope that they release it overnight
:/

B0ne
02-24-09, 09:58 PM
Go outside for a bit? Go for a drink?

Albo
02-24-09, 10:00 PM
Go outside for a bit? Go for a drink?

I can't drink :/
And I have school tomorow

ViN86
02-24-09, 10:06 PM
i cant believe you dont understand why youre being ridiculous... :|

Albo
02-24-09, 10:10 PM
i cant believe you dont understand why youre being ridiculous... :|

I know you are but what am I?
OOOOOO, got ya there

anyways, I'm not being ridiculous, I just like this game too much. And On your above post. They HAVE to do these updates or otherwise they would leave the game in a vary bad place. 3/9 classes in the game being better then the other is unfair. I mean CSS is still being updated to this day, and that was released in 2004.

methimpikehoses
02-24-09, 10:17 PM
SWiFF REPLY V4LVE!!!! ****ING REATRDS LMAO!

ViN86
02-24-09, 10:22 PM
SWiFF REPLY V4LVE!!!! ****ING REATRDS LMAO!

HAHAHA OMG ****ING RETARDS DONT EVEN RELEASE FREE UPDATES ON TIME!!!! AT CARWASH WE UPDATE MACHINERY ON TIME, I UPDATE HP BLACKBIRD ON TIME, WHY THE **** YOU NOT UPDATE ON TIME VALVE???!?!?!?!? ****ING RETARDS LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

ViN86
02-24-09, 10:23 PM
I know you are but what am I?
OOOOOO, got ya there

anyways, I'm not being ridiculous, I just like this game too much. And On your above post. They HAVE to do these updates or otherwise they would leave the game in a vary bad place. 3/9 classes in the game being better then the other is unfair. I mean CSS is still being updated to this day, and that was released in 2004.

sure but CSS gets bug fixes, not new content... totally different.

evox
02-24-09, 10:26 PM
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1941340#post1941340

methimpikehoses
02-24-09, 11:51 PM
This thread obviously did it's job. We owe you.

ViN86
02-25-09, 12:30 PM
closed because... well because it's out lol.