PDA

View Full Version : Call of Juarez Bound in Blood Trailer!

Pages : [1] 2 3

jAkUp
02-25-09, 04:30 PM
http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/45058/Call-of-Juarez-Bound-In-Blood-Screenshots-Trailer

:cool:

Mr. Hunt
02-25-09, 04:38 PM
Yeah watched it on GT earlier... looks awesome and I cannot wait for this game!

XxDeadlyxX
02-25-09, 05:31 PM
OMG I can't wait for this, CoJ was an awesome game IMO, especially in DX10, and the music... if it's anything like the first then count me in!

Redeemed
02-25-09, 05:48 PM
Looks righteous! :D

I'll be getting this one... though I've yet to beat the first CoJ. :o

Sazar
02-25-09, 05:58 PM
Looks righteous! :D

I'll be getting this one... though I've yet to beat the first CoJ. :o

You have to get to the end of the first one :D

The last couple of levels are pure awesomeness :smoking:

Dreamweavernoob
02-25-09, 05:59 PM
Was call of Juarez worth playing? I got it really cheap, but I snapped the disc by accident :o

Is it worth getting?

Sazar
02-25-09, 06:26 PM
Was call of Juarez worth playing? I got it really cheap, but I snapped the disc by accident :o

Is it worth getting?

It depends on the kind of games you like :)

It's pretty fun once you get into the game. There are a lot of different types of weapons and you can be stealthy or all gung-ho.

There is a mythos involved which is not overwhelming (a la Prey) but the characters are endearing.

The graphics are still pretty good even by the standards set by Crysis et al :D

And the music is quite excellent.

Personally, I think it's a 4/5 type game and I am pretty picky about my games :D

nekrosoft13
02-25-09, 07:14 PM
amazing trailer, first one was superb, day one purchase for sure

NarcissistZero
02-25-09, 07:14 PM

Is it worth getting?

The american version was worth getting, as it pretty much ditched the stealth entirely. The way they handled the western vibe was PERFECT.

Great trailer... in-game footage eh? On PC maybe... I trust Techland to make a truly PC game... awesomesauce.

JasonPC
02-25-09, 08:10 PM
Graphics looked top notch. I trust they made a number of upgrades to the game engine. CoJ didn't really run so great in dx10.

Mike89
02-27-09, 02:49 AM
Alrighty then, this looks very good. Call of Juarez ranks among the top of my game favorites. It's an enjoyable game and I have fun everytime I play it. Especially liked the bow and arrow. Looking forward to this one. Wish more western games would come out, it's a nice change of pace.

CaptNKILL
02-27-09, 03:36 AM
Great trailer.

I hope this is as good and as deep as the first one! That was easily one of the best first person shooters I've ever played.

NaitoSan
02-27-09, 03:08 PM
One of characters in this trailer look a bit like Christian Bale. Heh

Ywap
02-28-09, 05:51 AM
Fired up the original again in dx10 mode to test out the new graphics card. To me itīs still one of the best looking games out there. And itīs not only about the graphics, but the gameplay is rocking the hardest too!

Canīt wait for Techlands upcoming games: CoJ 2, Dead Island and Warhound to show up!

Is Poland the new supernation for pc games creation btw?

nutcrackr
02-28-09, 06:21 AM
I played the first one later when I had something that ran it pretty well maxed out, nice looking game and pretty fun. Good voice work too.

nVidi0t
02-28-09, 10:28 AM
Can't wait!

JasonPC
03-31-09, 01:08 PM
New trailer! http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47141.html Looks pretty awesome. From the sounds of it, it's going to be about events that happened before Call of Juarez. About the adventures of Ray before he was a reverend and his brother Thomas.

MaxFX
03-31-09, 01:30 PM
Fired up the original again in dx10 mode to test out the new graphics card. To me itīs still one of the best looking games out there. And itīs not only about the graphics, but the gameplay is rocking the hardest too!

Canīt wait for Techlands upcoming games: CoJ 2, Dead Island and Warhound to show up!

Might very well be and Russia to as they dont even know what a pc wannabe crapbox is :D
So they are not in the fu.. shokehold as western devs are by the consoles, atleast for now and we can only hope that it will stay that way ;)

This is pure power and as everyone said the first game looked out of this world!

JT8D-9A
03-31-09, 01:48 PM
New trailer! http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47141.html Looks pretty awesome. From the sounds of it, it's going to be about events that happened before Call of Juarez. About the adventures of Ray before he was a reverend and his brother Thomas.
Really cool! Reminds me of Outlaws, one of my favorite games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ&feature=related (nana2)

nekrosoft13
03-31-09, 01:52 PM

looks amazing, little blurry, hope that is just side-effect

nekrosoft13
03-31-09, 01:56 PM

don't forget Chrome 2

JasonPC
03-31-09, 02:29 PM
I think the blur is mostly for the cinematic effects for the cutscenes. I think the xbox360 of CoJ version had it (very overdone) but not the PC version.

MaxFX
03-31-09, 03:44 PM
what about the zombie shooter, dead island when will it come out.

jAkUp
04-01-09, 02:23 AM
Sweet trailer, looks like PC footage too :D

NarcissistZero
04-01-09, 02:48 AM
That was a rompin' stompin' trailer, to say the least.

I'm excited.