PDA

View Full Version : Please recommend BT Headset

EciDemon
02-26-09, 02:32 AM
I was wondering what Blue tooth headset you guys would recommend? I've never had one but I think it's time I got one. It be great if it works with both my cell phone (htc touch diamond) and the ps3 so I don't have to get one for each.

bob saget
02-26-09, 03:04 AM
I was wondering what Blue tooth headset you guys would recommend? I've never had one but I think it's time I got one. It be great if it works with both my cell phone (htc touch diamond) and the ps3 so I don't have to get one for each.

i know moto ones are real popular. Dunno, try a bunch, see what feels good. Just to be safe, make sure your phone can support it, all bluetooth is not the same.

EciDemon
02-26-09, 03:39 AM
Yeah it's compatibility that has me a bit worried, I know close to nothing about bt headsets and what to look for.

bob saget
02-26-09, 01:58 PM
In your phone manual, it should say what bluetooth (i think it was "range") is supported.
IMO, your phone seems generally pretty new, so I think you should be fine.
I had a case recently where a co-worker who had an ancient nokia smartphone (with bluetooth) and tried to use a modern bluetooth enabled speaker system. The phone could "see" it, but not connect.
The guy's phone was ancient though, at least 4-5 years. Keep the receipt :)

ViN86
02-26-09, 02:58 PM

i think all BT headsets should work with PS3 since they use the exact same tech/interface...

i have a Jabra i got at BB for like $40. its great.

EciDemon
03-02-09, 03:45 AM
So the official PS3 bt headset should also work with the phone right?