PDA

View Full Version : FS/T ATI Saphire 9500

dynasty
06-05-03, 05:24 AM
This card is about 1 month old. Bought it from newegg.com when I purchased the rest of my computer to put together. I have overclocked it with software and drivers up to a 9800. This card is great, but I just want to get a 9700pro to fool around wiith it. The board is the newer red color. I will sell or trade for a 9700pro, 9800pro 128mb, or will sell. If I do a trade I will definetely add cash. Please email me at patton307@charter.net or catch me on aim patton308 if you have any questions. Thanks

dynasty
06-06-03, 02:19 AM
One of you has to have a 9700pro or non pro that they would trade me. I would like to get a brand new one but used ones are fine also. So lets see what you have. Thanks

saturnotaku
06-06-03, 07:59 AM
Think about this for a second - you're asking for someone to trade you a better card for your lesser 9500. In the words of the great Wayne Campbell:

Shya, right, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!

digitalwanderer
06-06-03, 08:53 AM
...you got two posts here and they're both about getting someone to trade you your 9500 for a better card.

I'm not saying you're not legit, but you sure ain't showing much in the way of credentials for asking for such a big favor. :(

dynasty
06-06-03, 12:46 PM
Hey I'm willing to add cash, maybe there is someone out there that doesn't need a really nice video card because they aren't going to be using the type of games for it. And they just want to get alittle cash out of it, I don't know. But I'm also willing to sell it as well.

digitalwanderer
06-06-03, 01:04 PM
Why are you trying so hard to get rid of it?

UDawg
06-06-03, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by dynasty
Hey I'm willing to add cash, maybe there is someone out there that doesn't need a really nice video card because they aren't going to be using the type of games for it. And they just want to get alittle cash out of it, I don't know. But I'm also willing to sell it as well.

Let me get this straight. You are asking people in a VIDEO CARD site that don't need their video card for games if they want to trade down? :confused: This make no sense. Of course the people here are have a need for their nice video card. The only thing I can see if someone has a nice card in a back up rig and wouldn't mind unloading it to ya. Most likely they will sell the back up system as a whole and not just the card.

I say close this thread.