PDA

View Full Version : STALKER Clear Sky

technoid
02-27-09, 07:15 AM
I know I'm really late playing this one but I just started it last night and was wondering if it gets any better or is it just a bad game. I liked the original STALKER but so far the add-on seems pretty poor. It seems to have a lousy plot and bad voice acting in some places. All in all I'm not sure I'll play it again, but hopefully I'll give it one more try. SO... What's the general feeling about it.

Sorry to be so late posting about it but last night was my first try at playing it.

a12ctic
02-27-09, 07:29 AM
The games pretty great, I liked the first one better as well though. The swamp area was pretty annoying since you could only find that ****ty two shell shotty. Also, I'm stuck in a forest after chasing some dude. I cant get through because of radiation.

technoid
02-27-09, 08:30 AM
The games pretty great, I liked the first one better as well though. The swamp area was pretty annoying since you could only find that ****ty two shell shotty. Also, I'm stuck in a forest after chasing some dude. I cant get through because of radiation.

Thanks for your input. I just got through giving it another try and finally got into it some this time. I agree, the swamp area is pretty annoying and that's what turned me off the first time I played it. I guess I'll keep playing and decide how I like it after I get out of the swamps :)

WeReWoLf
02-27-09, 09:13 AM
I loved Clear Sky. Not as good as SoC, but loved it nonetheless. Ending was a bit confusing though.

ATi
02-27-09, 10:27 AM
I like clear sky better than Soc... I never played with any mods