PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Ward Wants Your "Modern Warfare 2" Input

SH64
03-02-09, 10:47 AM
While there has yet to be an official announcement, it is not a big secret Infinity Ward is working on a sequel to its hit title CoD: Modern Warfare. Making sure that it developing the best title that it can, Infinity has set up a twitter feed where fans of the franchise can give their suggestions. If you have any ideas you think that should be included in the game, sign up and add #mw2 to the beginning of your message.

http://twitter.infinityward.com/

Umm .. no spawning??!

Lfctony
03-02-09, 11:12 AM
Remove "spawning enemies until you pass one point" and make the game longer. There, perfect...

NarcissistZero
03-02-09, 11:30 AM
Remove "spawning enemies until you pass one point"

Still the biggest misconception in the gaming universe. Enemies in CoD do stop coming... I have played through every game moving slow and steady and not until the way is clear. You can prematurely end a battle by moving forward, but you can also kill all the enemies and then move forward with no battle.

Logical
03-02-09, 12:48 PM
Tapping space 'twice' to do an autoclimb or press use is my fave....

methimpikehoses
03-02-09, 12:50 PM
More MP maps, better MP spawn points!

COD rules. :D

Retrolock
03-02-09, 12:59 PM
Better AI. I'd like an Ultra Modern Warfare, complete with Mechs and pulse cannons.

:bleh:

the_recluse
03-02-09, 04:23 PM
More single player sniper stuff.

Mr. Hunt
03-02-09, 04:39 PM
No vehicles.

DansFace
03-02-09, 04:42 PM
Remove "spawning enemies until you pass one point" and make the game longer. There, perfect...

agreed

Logical
03-02-09, 05:58 PM
Fully customisable characters and skins
Larger maps
no dogs
no vehicles
night time maps
snow maps
antilag 1 servers
implemented match modes (promod)
better hit box damage hands,arms,head,torso,legs and feet
better weapon balance

damn i could go on for a bit about this lol

Dreamweavernoob
03-02-09, 06:23 PM
Better scaling graphics (eg top end looks kickass)
More violence. (shooting someone point blank range with a shotty and them just falling down is a real anti climax).

A few more cool scenes.

Support for 5760x1200 resolution.

rudedog
03-02-09, 08:32 PM
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=128560

WeReWoLf
03-02-09, 09:52 PM
Oh come on guys, remember this is going to be cross platform... Be realistic with your goals.

LORD-eX-Bu
03-02-09, 11:20 PM
Make the game more difficult. The game needs more long range sniping and SAS missions... bring in the combat applications group a.k.a 1 SFOD-D and DEVGRU. Highly customizable weapons are a must. Time sensitive hostage rescue missions would be pretty cool as well as stealth missions.

SH64
03-02-09, 11:40 PM
Make the game more difficult. The game needs more long range sniping and SAS missions... bring in the combat applications group a.k.a 1 SFOD-D and DEVGRU. Highly customizable weapons are a must. Time sensitive hostage rescue missions would be pretty cool as well as stealth missions.
I find the difficulty pretty reasonable on medium difficulty settings.

Well maybe if the respawning is eliminated then yeah a little more difficulty will be required.

evox
03-03-09, 10:18 AM
Spend some money on audio so the guns don't sound so ****.

Sk8rdd00
03-03-09, 11:22 AM
A legit realism mode would be cool I think (not hardcore mode). Quite a few servers for COD4 and COD1 practice realism "rules".

zampe
03-03-09, 11:36 AM
A legit realism mode would be cool I think (not hardcore mode). Quite a few servers for COD4 and COD1 practice realism "rules".

Yes... with something made like in Americas Army with much bigger Multiplayer maps, COD MW2 would be perfect.

bob saget
03-04-09, 02:01 AM
Fully customisable characters and skins
Larger maps
no dogs
no vehicles
night time maps
snow maps
antilag 1 servers
implemented match modes (promod)
better hit box damage hands,arms,head,torso,legs and feet
better weapon balance

damn i could go on for a bit about this lol

the only one that really bothers me in matches.

mojoman0
03-04-09, 03:20 AM
DONT SPAWN NEXT TO THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K007
03-04-09, 03:29 AM
No vehicles
Longer Single Player
Not too far in the future, would prefer to continue from MW1. So no lasers guns