PDA

View Full Version : Wheelman Demo Release on XBL

jAkUp
03-05-09, 01:43 PM
:afro:

Destroy
03-13-09, 11:02 AM
I like it. I like it lots. Its like Burnout and I76 and GTA4 mixed together.

I just wonder if the demo gave out too much. The demo showed quite a bit and wonder what else there is to the game? I assume there are minor on foot missions?

I will be getting the PC version however cause it looked rather assy.

Mr. Hunt
03-13-09, 11:09 AM
I like it. I like it lots. Its like Burnout and I76 and GTA4 mixed together.

I just wonder if the demo gave out too much. The demo showed quite a bit and wonder what else there is to the game? I assume there are minor on foot missions?

I will be getting the PC version however cause it looked rather assy.

Isn't it called Wheelman? Not Walkman? lol... being able to walk around ruined the Driver series for me.

Destroy
03-13-09, 11:25 AM
Isn't it called Wheelman? Not Walkman? lol... being able to walk around ruined the Driver series for me.

I see what you are saying but Driver and this game seem to be 2 very different game. Driver was boring and slow driving. I Wheelman I'll be happy to get out to chill on foot once and a while cause the driving is almost too intense and crazy. Gotta break up and pace the action a bit...or at least I hope thats how it turns out.

NarcissistZero
03-13-09, 07:25 PM
Videos have shown some lengthy on-foot segments I believe...

Bman212121
03-13-09, 10:44 PM

That is actually the opposite here. I really wish I could have walked around in Driver back in the day. There were a lot of times where it would have been useful messing around in the game.

Yaboze
03-20-09, 12:19 PM
I liked it, the driving backwards while shooting out the window was cool.