PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions for pre-built gaming PCs?

Ninjaman09
03-10-09, 08:54 AM
It's time for me to upgrade again, but this time I'm really not in the mood to assemble a system myself this time around. Maybe not the best place to ask, but is anyone familiar with a company that sells good pre-built gaming systems for reasonable prices?

saturnotaku
03-10-09, 08:58 AM
The Gateway FX (http://www.gateway.com/programs/fxseries/) series has received some pretty good reviews, and they're not outrageously priced either.

Edit: Also heard good things about Digital Storm (http://www.digitalstormonline.com/gamingcomputers.asp).

Ninjaman09
03-10-09, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the quick reply saturn :)

fasedww
03-11-09, 10:37 AM
It's time for me to upgrade again, but this time I'm really not in the mood to assemble a system myself this time around. Maybe not the best place to ask, but is anyone familiar with a company that sells good pre-built gaming systems for reasonable prices?

cyberpowerpcs:D

CaptNKILL
03-11-09, 05:46 PM
It's time for me to upgrade again, but this time I'm really not in the mood to assemble a system myself this time around.

What!? :eek:

That's like saying "I'm starving, and I know how to make an amazingly good meal in a matter of minutes for a couple bucks, but I'd rather spend twice as much on a Big Mac."

bob saget
03-11-09, 08:12 PM
or like saying "I am feeling horny, and I know how to get myself off in a matter of seconds, but I would rather spend money on Gib".

methimpikehoses
03-11-09, 09:10 PM
Gib is dirty, but cheap.

And so the analogy fails; chalk another one up for bob.

bob saget
03-12-09, 02:17 AM
Gib is dirty, but cheap.

And so the analogy fails; chalk another one up for bob.

why do you push me away.

JaxMacFL
03-13-09, 09:30 AM
I can't think of a one that is anywhere near reasonable compared to building your own.

XDanger
03-13-09, 01:57 PM
Crazy man, Just put a new graphics card in there and upgrade the cpu ffs.:headexplode:

If you just have to have i7 and cant be bothered to build then fair enough but you're wasting money.

1000w PSU if you dont already have one
8800gt (for physx)
GTX295 or whatever
Q9550

Thats all you need.

For the price of a higher end i7 system you can use phase change **** on that 775

Go play ps3 and just use your pc for web surfing ,You people piss me off.

Build it yourself or gtfo!!!!

Mr Bigman
03-13-09, 02:57 PM
Thank you, i agree.

Or you could try smoothcreations, there good work and Darth im sure knows who they are.