PDA

View Full Version : BioShock 2 Big Sister

nemecb
03-11-09, 01:36 PM
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/693889/BioShock-2s-Big-Sister-Revealed.html

When I first saw the picture I thought it was a disembodied head mounted on a suit.:)

NarcissistZero
03-11-09, 01:53 PM
I'm iffy on this... honestly I am iffy on a Bioshock sequel altogether. They have their work cut out for them, that's for sure.

slivski
03-11-09, 02:02 PM
This game is going to ROCK

arioch21
03-11-09, 02:33 PM
looks to be a more quicker and agile version of big daddy, thats a scary thought! :p

Revs
03-11-09, 03:11 PM
I'm iffy on this... honestly I am iffy on a Bioshock sequel altogether. They have their work cut out for them, that's for sure.

Sure do. I hope they pull it off though. I just can't see how it would work without being same-old

nemecb
03-11-09, 04:17 PM
Yeah, and the fact that Levine isn't doing this one makes it that much more difficult. Although if that means they get rid of that stupid hacking minigame I may like this one better than the first.:D

The other thing I'd like to see in a second BioShock is some sort of sandbox to try out plasmids in (like the scene with Alyx and Dog in HL2 after you get the gravity gun). Some of the more complex ones I tended not to use in the first game because I didn't feel like I could afford to play around with them while a splicer was going all stabbity on my face, so I stuck with the basic "KILL IT WITH FIRE" strategy for the most part. I never did figure out why sometimes I couldn't seem to do (much) damage to frozen enemies. Since the plasmids were the major thing that added variety to the game I think that hurt my enjoyment quite a bit.