PDA

View Full Version : New mouse

Zapablast05
03-11-09, 02:31 PM
I'm in the market for a new mouse. I love my Razer Copperhead and I wanna try something else (sry, Razer only lulz). I've been looking at the Razer Mamba, I was wondering if anyone here has it or has used it at all. It suites my needs. Wired/wireless capabilities. Perfect for my laptop on my small GI desk. I was thinking about a Lachesis but I keep hearing that it's got horrible tracking. If anyone has a Lachesis, can you argue that before I go lay some serious cash down on a mouse? Lachesis or Mamba? (lee)

bu1basaur
03-12-09, 02:57 AM
I use the Razer/Microsoft Habu. It's a nice mouse: feels good, nice grip, customizable side buttons, DPI switch, built in memory, good drivers/software for macros and profiles, and MS warranty. Mine's over a year old and it's lovely. Razer Teflon feet will always be my favorite.

H3avyM3tal
03-12-09, 04:23 AM
The Lachesis is awesome for me, and it seems like that bug that made the cursor jump every now and then is gone. Love the mouse!

Zapablast05
03-12-09, 08:42 AM
So they fixed the Lachesis tracking problem? Hmm.. Isn't the Habu a MS branded Copperhead though? My roommate is buying my Copperhead for $50 (what an idiot :p).