PDA

View Full Version : SteamPhail

Noriega
03-16-09, 07:05 PM
In Poland

Left 4 Dead on steam 49 EURO

Left 4 Dead steam keys from shop... 6 Euro

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/Dragon123561/Failed.gif

When USA guys will understand that 49$ is not 49Euro neither 49 Euro or $ is not aqual 49PLN

Albo
03-16-09, 07:13 PM
yea, it should be
38.5101302 Euros

THAT'S 14.892019 U.S. dollars more, or 11.4721662 Euros more (Google)

OUTRAGEOUS

They're just trying to over price because you're foreign (joke)

NarcissistZero
03-16-09, 07:25 PM
Then... buy it somewhere else?

MaxFX
03-16-09, 07:42 PM
yeah stop bi.. about Steam once and for all. it's more expensive here in Sweden to so fuc. steam LOL.

Okey Steam have done good for the pc gaming comunity as everyone knows but man does that fat bastard needs a reality check. Hope that it's true that MS will buy them then it will get even worse.

Noriega can you say thank you Torrrents and FU..CK YOU you fat bastard go eat some more cookies :D

nekrosoft13
03-16-09, 07:45 PM
Left 4 Dead steam keys from shop... 6 Euro

stolen keys FTW?

CaptNKILL
03-16-09, 07:46 PM
yeah stop bi.. about Steam once and for all. it's more expensive here in Sweden to so fuc. steam LOL.

Okey Steam have done good for the pc gaming comunity as everyone knows but man does that fat bastard needs a reality check. Hope that it's true that MS will buy them then it will get even worse.

Noriega can you say thank you Torrrents and FU..CK YOU you fat bastard go eat some more cookies :D

Wow, easy on the f-bombs dude. The swear filter is there for a reason.

Holy crap.

bob saget
03-16-09, 07:48 PM
Wow, easy on the f-bombs dude. The swear filter is there for a reason.

Holy crap.

yea for sure.

MaxFX
03-16-09, 07:50 PM
LOL Okaay then but I feel sorry for the ppl in Poland, heck feel sorry for myself here in Sweden to. they have crazy prices on STEAM.
Everything should be way way cheaper on digital distribution but it's the opposite. as I said that fat bastard needs his cookies I guess :D

|MaguS|
03-16-09, 08:04 PM
Again...why not just buy Valve games else where? It still ties itself to steam once registered...

MS wouldn't and can't buy Valve because Valve isn't public and I dout Gabe would sell it. He seems to have alot of pride in it and well they make very good money... they are the new ID.

MaxFX
03-16-09, 08:11 PM
I know that wont probably happen but that was I joke, I said then it will be even worse hehe.

But one can think something is wrong about their prises tho, but then again as you said then just buy it else where. good that folks can do that atleast!

Noriega
03-17-09, 07:39 AM
stolen keys FTW?

nope

Buio
03-17-09, 10:04 AM
Kind of stupid thinking prices would be cheap as hell on Steam.
Who would ever go to a store and buy a game then?

Steam has to get the digital game publishing rights, and the distributors wont let Steam set to low prices because then they would loose the physical delivery market and probably a whole lot of money too.