PDA

View Full Version : FarCry2 Getting ready.

Mr Bigman
03-21-09, 07:39 PM
Just now getting into Farcry2 and got the car started but having an issue right at the bridge.

Am i doing this right or am i supose to die at the bridge in the car or when im out of the car?

Things get blury and than im back at the safe house with the 2 guys and car agin like i was killed.

methimpikehoses
03-21-09, 07:44 PM
I think you forgot to get the lightning rod during the opening cut scene.

Mr Bigman
03-21-09, 08:32 PM
So can't continue than?

I did get into a scaful with some rants at first.

bob saget
03-21-09, 11:45 PM
you are never "supposed" to die. Just play along.
after you fix the car, you have to go back to the dude, and he will tell you where to go.

methimpikehoses
03-22-09, 12:23 AM
I did get into a scaful with some rants at first.

:wtf:

Ywap
03-22-09, 01:36 AM
Just now getting into Farcry2 and got the car started but having an issue right at the bridge.

Am i doing this right or am i supose to die at the bridge in the car or when im out of the car?

Things get blury and than im back at the safe house with the 2 guys and car agin like i was killed.

It´s malaria, you need some pills :)

Mr Bigman
03-22-09, 02:05 AM
I got past that.

I done the stuff at Mikes Bar so on the way to the church with the tape player so alls good and did do the h button thingy with the pills but it did nothing.

Ywap
03-22-09, 02:08 AM
I got past that.

I done the stuff at Mikes Bar so on the way to the church with the tape player so alls good and did do the h button thingy with the pills but it did nothing.

Could it be that you´re out of pills and have to hurry to the church to get new pills before you die?

crainger
03-22-09, 02:17 AM
Bigman is now the Mediumman.

bob saget
03-22-09, 04:26 AM
pills are good

Mr Bigman
03-22-09, 01:22 PM
**** the dman pills.

And why do i have to stay on the pills for?

Is their something about the area im in that cuases me to die?

I know its Africa so if so than Capt Picard would be dead by now.

NarcissistZero
03-22-09, 02:26 PM
The "get more pills" missions take literally less than 5 minutes to complete... it's just a "drive here and hand these things to this person" mission.

bknblk
03-22-09, 02:45 PM
**** the dman pills.

You have to take the pills because you have malaria and that can cause all types of problems, such as, um, NM.

crainger
03-22-09, 02:59 PM
**** the dman pills.

Why do you think Capt. Picard doesn't post too often? He is always doing missions to get more pills. Everyone in Africa has malaria and AIDS Bigman.

methimpikehoses
03-22-09, 03:12 PM
Why do you think Capt. Picard doesn't post too often? He is always doing missions to get more pills. Everyone in Africa has malaria and AIDS Bigman.

:lol:

:bleh:

bob saget
03-22-09, 05:23 PM

sometimes both, at the same time. Makes those rape-and-destroy missions difficult.

Mr Bigman
03-22-09, 05:44 PM
OMG!!

Ok.

I did that mission and alls good but it goes to show what they make you do in games now a days.

bob saget
03-22-09, 05:57 PM
those as$hole developers are making games too hard to play. Do this, do that, go onboard a spaceship infested with living dead and save your girlfriend, drive a jeep through mob-infested africa to find some retarded gun dealer. Help a strangely erotic daughter of a scientist with a homicidal robot for a pet defeat a race of overlord aliens who have come to earth looking for the almighty vim.

Too much bs nowadays.

crainger
03-23-09, 12:39 AM
I liked back in the old days with games like Better Homes and Gardens Grass Growing on C64 and Streets Ice Cream lick a thon on Atari.

Great games, none of this doing stuff they have in modern games.

bob saget
03-23-09, 02:32 AM
Better Homes was sick. I always got stuck on the level when you have to take out the kitty litter :(