PDA

View Full Version : nforce4 driver on nvidia site missing?

psuvette
03-22-09, 10:28 PM
i went to download the latest nforce4 driver from the nvidia site, but you can't select that chipset from the download list.

anyone know what the latest driver for the nforce 4 amd sli is? i have the asus a8n-sli deluxe.

Thanks.

AthlonXP1800
03-22-09, 11:27 PM
Latest new nforce driver now are no longer support nforce 4 chipsets, the last nforce 4 driver is 15.23 released last year. The drivers are moved into Legacy driver section.

psuvette
03-23-09, 01:45 PM
thats the thing...even when you go to the legacy section, nforce 4 isn't listed.

saturnotaku
03-23-09, 02:09 PM
thats the thing...even when you go to the legacy section, nforce 4 isn't listed.

Go to the Advanced Driver Search page on nvidia.com and in the product type drop-down menu, select Legacy. The nForce4 will be there.

henrybravo
03-23-09, 02:41 PM
Dude, seriously.

nvidia.com --> Download Drivers --> Product Type: Legacy --> Product Series: nForce4 Series --> Product: nForce4 SLI AMD

psuvette
03-23-09, 03:34 PM
Dude, seriously.

nvidia.com --> Download Drivers --> Product Type: Legacy --> Product Series: nForce4 Series --> Product: nForce4 SLI AMD

dude. seriously. no reason to start flinging 'tude.

Saturnotaku, thanks for the help! I just overlooked it.