PDA

View Full Version : The Path

|MaguS|
03-23-09, 06:12 PM
Anyone get it? It's an open world adventure game where any choice you make can have consequences. Very dark game, graphics fit it very well. I love the sound and music, very Silent Hill 2ish.

The game is very confusing and simple though, movement is forward or turning only and you have an "inventory" but no useable objects or anything. There are no real puzzle. Only puzzle is finding Grandmas House and avoiding the wolf. Yes, it's a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood in a very dark and disturbing manner. No explicit violence though but it does have a dark undertone to it.

I just finished chapter one and the game said I did it successfully... even though I felt that I died somehow. It was a dark ending... and left me very confused...

For 8.99 I highly recommend picking it up on steam. It's a very original and unique game that needs to be checked out.

NarcissistZero
03-23-09, 06:53 PM
My best friend bought it and told me I have to get it. I don't have the time to play it right now though, realisticaly.

Phyxion
03-24-09, 02:51 AM
I just bought it, will try it out today and report back. Game got some pretty good reviews.

Phyxion
03-24-09, 03:35 AM
Alright, I give it a shot. This is such a weird 'game' (It's not really a game, more a story), you somewhat have to do what they don't tell you to do. Need to find out more, only tried it few mins.